PART 3 : A Tale of love in conflict

Shishi and Sang Lan walked around the whole garden, and Lan said, "This is the amazing beauty of Xian Xiao. Shishi asked to sing Lan, "Can you draw this beauty of XianXia?? Sang Lan replied, "Why not? Of course I can draw this beauty; it's going to be my greatest work ever."
"Then from when will you draw this beauty??? Shishi asked, "Why not today??" Sang Lan said.
Sang Lan arranged all his equipment for drawing the garden. And Shishi was roaming around him. 
Sang Lan POV "I don't know why I am feeling nervous today. I never felt nervous as much today. What's happening to me??"
"Do you need anything, Master Lan?" Shishi asked to sing Lan. "No, I don't need anything. Thank you for asking," Sang Lan said. In the middle of the drawing, he was looking at Shishi and thinking, "How can I forget to add the real beauty of XianXia?" 
When the painting was finished, Shishi said, "Wow, this is really amazing. I really liked it, and who is the girl in the middle of the garden? Umm... actually, it is the real beauty of the kingdom! Sang Lan said to Shishi. Who is the girl?? She asked. "It's you, princess, the beauty of Xian Xia." Shishi was thinking, "Wait, what did he call me, the beauty of the kingdom?" No, no, I can't take this anymore. Why am I feeling happy?? Princess What are you thinking?? Sang Lan asked her.
"Huh, nothing, just admiring the beauty of painting and the painter, "Shishi said, but Sang Lan didn't notice carefully her words.
I want to keep the painting for the kingdom. Can I, please? Shishi got permission from Sang Lan. "Yeah, sure, why not? It's for you, princess," sang Lan to Shishi.