★𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ★

"What's that Avinash?

"What's that Avinash?. Huh? Why do you cheat on me?. If you don't love me then why do you pretend that you love me? You are a bloody jerk."
She said when Avinash is on call with his assistant Sneha.

Avinash looks at Amyra with a shocked face.

"What have i done now." Avinash said.

"How simple it is to act as if nothing has been done." Amyra said with a angry face.

"Arey firstly, tell me what have i done." Avinash asked.

"You eat my all chocolates and now you're pretending like you didn't do anything."

"O god this girl, I Just eat chocolates. You are talking as i have flirted with another girl." Avinash said while rolling his eyes.

"Why did you eat only my favorite chocolate? There were other chocolates too, right? And one more thing you don't even know how to flirt? How can you able to flirt with someone." Amyra teased him.

"You....you are a fool. I know how to flirt." Avinash teased her back.

"Excuse me Mister I'm not a fool, you are a fool."

A voice from phone call

"Hello, Avinash sir is everything okay?"his assistant Sneha asked.

"Yes, sneha don't worry everything is okay, I'll talk to you later bye."

"Bye"Sneha said.

Avinash cut the call and throw his phone on the bed
He came near to Amyra and ask

"What was the name of the chocolate??"

"I don't remember the name of the chocolate but i remember the taste." Amyra said while making a puppy face with wide eyes.

"Huh? Okay, I'll will be back in some time"
Avinash picked up his coat from the chair and went out of the room.

"Hey, meri chocolate ka kya???"
(What about my chocolate)
Amyra shouted

╰┈Ummmm...

This is the prologue.
I Hope you all liked it.
And If you enjoyed this then vote and comment.🌺💌🌿

Okkk, tata bye bye my beautiful readers🕊️
See you in the next part ♡