𝟖 | ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴄʏ!

Jk: Hey...Golden bee...

He is sitting on the bed, getting glucose through a pulse when you walk into the room. With a confused expression on his face, he smiles at you. You exhale deeply as it strikes your heart. he's unbelievable!

YN: (Went to call Jin)

JK: (sits on the bed, his head heavy) How did I end up here? (He holds his head, winching in agony) Ah.

As Jin approached, he turned to face him, checked him out, and then yelled at him.

Jin: I told you we do not want to exact any revenge! I have already lost my parents.

Jk: I was also their son. They were also my parents. Hena, why are you saying this since I am the stepchild? And you failed to notice what He did! What if I did end up losing her? (vapours)

Jin: What are you saying jungkook... How could you possibly think like this? (He looks at him in shock and feels pain) And what you did was not wrong! BUT YOU HURT YN TOO!!

Jk- What? How come I can not remember anything about how I got here? And I treated YN like what?

Jin: Whoa! I ought to have given you a slap for drugging here! (disbelief) Are you really that innocent?

JK: (Crowning eyebrows) I did what? Are you insane?

Jin- (glares at him and scream at him)

When it finally dawned on Jungkook that the reason he was frequently forgetting incidents was not illness but rather drug use, his eyes widened. He never talked about how his memory regularly erases things because he assumed it was a side effect of his medications.

Jk: Hearing it, he becomes shocked.) No way, I can't.Not at all...Tell me, Hyung, that you are lying. (muttered)

Jin: I am not lying. What occurred last night, Jungkook? (seriously) Drug found in your car, doctor found in your blood, Jimin!

He attempted to recall that he was being dragged by a car back to Rajvanshi Mansion when something happened to him; he was unable to recall anything else!

Jk-I can not recall anything, but I am aware of the potential culprit! Someone has repeatedly given me drugs, knowing full well that I will lose it! When he saw you standing close to the door, his eyes softened. YN

YN: ("You froze upon hearing them") "Was he drugged? He was not himself for the entire time. since when?"-

You became agitated when he stopped dripping glucose and staggered toward you. Holding your hand brings back memories of his previous, heartbreaking words and deeds!

Jk- Ch-iku...It is more than enough to process everything, and you want to find some peace somewhere, but he holds your hand as you turn to look away, ready to leave.

Jk- Hyung! Please let her know that I can not even remember what I did! (He begs Jin because he knows you will not listen to him.)

Jin- Yes YN, I believe you should speak with him. I know, it is difficult after everything, but the doctor discovered a drug in his blood.

YN- There will be nothing new. (You attempted to jerk his hand, but he tightened it. You shoot up to meet his guilty-filled eyes; these eyes are strange to you!) He never shows emotion to you! not even once up until now!

Jk-Allow me to explain. I have been forgetting things for the last few days, and because I was sick, I never talked about it. and that is normal-I had no idea it was caused by this sh*t! Such things are beyond my power to do or say! not something that breaks you, sweetheart! pl-ease! Chiku, please do not be silent; it is killing me! All of that is not what I wanted to say! I had lost my senses! please understand!!