Synopsis

Yoon Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol (S

Yoon Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol (S.Coups) have been inseparable since high school. Their bond, forged through shared experiences and mutual respect, has only strengthened as they entered their third year of college together, both majoring in Business Administration.

They know each other's strengths, weaknesses, and secrets-or so Jeonghan believes. Jeonghan's younger sister, Yoon Ara, is a freshman at the same university, majoring in Performing Arts. Jeonghan is protective of Ara, he has always encouraged her to pursue her passion Ara has grown up admiring her brother.

Ara and Jeonghan, share a close and supportive relationship. Growing up, Jeonghan was always a protective and encouraging figure in Ara's life, helping her navigate challenges and pursue her passion. Ara, in turn, deeply admires her brother's dedication, finding inspiration in his achievements. Their bond is marked by mutual respect and affection, with Jeonghan often acting as both a mentor and a confidant to Ara. To Jeonghan, Ara is more than just a sister; she is his angel, someone he has always felt a deep responsibility to protect and support.

Unknown to Jeonghan, Seungcheol has harbored deep feelings for Ara ever since their high school days. His admiration for her has grown into love, but he has kept these feelings hidden out of respect for his friendship with Jeonghan. However, as they all attend the same university, Seungcheol's feelings become harder to conceal.
Lets see how the story Unfolds .

Special Mention To TheKM_57 for this amazing Request. I hope you will like it .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️