(2)

"It wasn't exactly love at first sight but it was something like that. The first time we met i felt an ache like a little electric burn i felt my life changed."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Ara, Mingyu, and Jungkook sat together in the bustling cafeteria, their trays filled with food. Mingyu and Ara were laughing heartily, exchanging amused glances, while Jungkook sat with a deep frown on his face, clearly annoyed.

"Yaa, why are you both laughing?" Jungkook grumbled, poking at his food with his fork. "You both got good partners, and here I am stuck with a dumbass partner."

Mingyu tried to stifle his laughter but failed, shaking his head. "Come on, Jungkook, it can't be that bad."

"Yeah, Mia isn't that bad ?" Ara asked, still giggling.

Jungkook sighed dramatically. "She's great at everything except dancing! She stepped on my foot like three times already."

Ara and Mingyu burst out laughing again. "Poor Jungkook," Mingyu said, wiping a tear from his eye. "He must be just as frustrated."

Ara smiled sympathetically at Jungkook. "Look, it could be worse. At least mia will work hard to get better. Besides,you might end up in a relationship.

Mingyu continued "ofc the whole college Know how much mia likes jungkook".

Jungkook grumbled but couldn't help "Yaah, It's just... frustrating."

Mingyu patted Jungkook on the back. "Cheer up, man. We'll help you practice if you want. Who knows, maybe you'll end up being the best duo."

"But seriously, you two are so lucky. Ara, you got The8 who is one of the best dancers in our whole university.
and Mingyu, you got... Sooha"

"Hmm Sooha," Mingyu replied with a grin. "She's basically a dance genius. We're going to crush this assignment."

Ara nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness about her partnership with Minghao.

"Yeah, let's all do our best. It'll be fun."

The trio continued their lunch, their laughter and camaraderie filling the cafeteria. Despite Jungkook's initial annoyance, the support and humor of his friends helped him see the brighter side of the situation, ready to tackle the dance project with renewed determination.

After lunch, the trio made their way towards the basketball court, ready to support Jeonghan's game. As they approached, Ara excused herself from Mingyu and Jungkook, telling them she wanted to wish her brother good luck. She walked to the outside of the boys' dressing room, leaning against the wall as she waited.

Just then, the door opened, and Seungcheol stepped out. He paused when he saw Ara, a look of surprise quickly turning into a warm smile.

"Ara, what are you doing here?" he asked, his voice gentle.

"I came to wish Jeonghan oppa good luck for his game," she replied, her cheeks tinged with a hint of pink. "But since you're here, good luck to you too, Seungcheol oppa.I will wish for your win"

Seungcheol's smile widened, his heart fluttering at her words. "Thanks, Ara. That means a lot. And I'll definitely try my best to win."

Ara nodded, feeling a bit more at ease.
"I know you guys will do great. You always do."Seungcheol chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks, Ara. With you cheering us on, how could we not?"

Ara's smile grew wider. "I'll be in the stands, cheering as loud as I can. So, no pressure!"Seungcheol laughed, his eyes softening as he looked at her. "No pressure at all, huh? I'll make sure to play my best just for you."