CHAPTER 5

Gautami : WHAT!WTF YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT? THIS IS A JOKE? A PRANK OR SOMETHING?? (She looks at abhyudaya waiting for him to say something)

Abhyudaya: No....it's not a joke Gautami? Are you okay? What happened?

Gautami: uhm Mera Matlab hai I'm very happy for you guys!just excuse me for a minute ( She goes to the washroom and feels heartbroken) wait ek minute why am I so sad..? He's my best friend I should be happy right ? He finally has someone to give him all the love he deserves...but then why am I so sad I'm on the verge of crying (She pulls herself together after a lot of comforting)

Gautami: ( She comes out and looks somewhat normal) sorry guys! What were you saying right uhm what a- what a surprise I'm really happy for you guys :)( She said faking a smile)

Abhyudaya: ( he noticed this ) are you genuinely ok Gautami tujhe kya hua you wanna talk privately?

Gautami:no no!! I'm fine very very fine never been so fine actually...uhm Mera chodo!tum log batao ye sab kese hua yaar!!

Anika: (glances at Abhyudaya) oh vo actually (She blushes again) the last time we met at the gathering...( She went on explaining.. and I guess I just knew I loved Abhyudaya!!)

Gautami : ( She was in her own world but as soon as she heard those 3 words I love Abhyudaya She felt some sort of ...rage? Inside of her) oh okay congrats I guess guys :).....

Abhyudaya:Okay uh Gautami mujhe Sach Mai tujhse baat karna hai Akele ( he saw Anika beside him) oh I mean if that's okay with you ofcourse Anika..

Gautami : ( why does he need to ask her that it's his choice who he wants to talk to..)

Anika: tune kuch bola Gautami? And of course Abhyudaya ill wait here for you...and uh Gautami of course !!

( they went to a corner which wasn't really very visible to the outside crowd)

Abhyudaya: Gautami are you ok? Tu bohot I don't know weird act Kar rahi hai sab kuch tikh hai na?

Gautami: abe halwe!! Of course mai tikh hu kyu nahi rahungi 🙃 ( She was about to cry She knew this as well with a lot of sadness She said) to shaadi Kab hai ( She chuckled)

Abhyudaya:oh bhai chup!! Mai daar gaya Tha!!tujhe udaas kaise dekhta saare logo se tu!

Gautami: ( She just silently looked at him and gave a little smile She felt so sad remembering what him and Anika just said)

Abhyudaya:to..Chale?

Gautami: huh? Oh haan chal

(Saying this She went to the table where Anika was sitting and abhyudaya sat on a seat which was closer to Gautami than anika)

Anika: ( She moved her chair closer to him)

Abhyudaya: Anika tune ab kya Kiya?

Anika: kyaaa? Mere boyfriend ke saath betna??

(Gautami cleared her throat )

Gautami: so uhm shall we order guys..

Abhyudaya: yeah yeah go ahead!( he looked really uncomfortable)

( Gautami did notice but didn't want to make things weird infront of Anika so she didn't say anything)

( around 20 minutes later the food had arrived)

Anika: honey!!can you please pass me the salt

Abhyudaya: huh what what did u just call me please don't call me honey and stuff I don't like it

Anika :oh uh okay....!!also Mera khana hogaya Mai jarhi hu!

Gautami :ok Mai bhi nikalti hu ek 5- 10 minute mai!!

Abhyudaya:Okay bye Anika!!

Anika: mai jarhi hu!?? Hello Abhyudaya tu mere saath nahi aarha hai?..

Abhyudaya: oh Mera to khana thoda aur Der lega khane mai tujhe wait karna hai to Kar de but I'd recommend u to go yaar it's very late!

Anika: nahi ofcourse I'll wait for you!!and Gautami of course

( Gautami and abhyudaya finished at similar times )

Gautami : Okay I'm leaving then bye guys enjoy alone I guess..(She didn't wanna feel like she's third wheeling
plus it was preety late already )

Abhyudaya: wait Gautami we can all go together na!!

Anika: Haan! Good idea we are together anyway!!

(Gautami did try refusing few times but she agreed at the end and they went home together Anika got dropped first since her house was the closest)

Abhyudaya : bye Anika!! Goodnight

Anika: bye guys Goodnight Gautami Goodnight my love

Gautami :yeah Goodnight 😑

Abhyudaya: ew chii!! Isne mujhe kya Bulaya kitni baar batana padega isko mujhe ese chize maat bulana😤

Gautami: chill yaar teri wo girl- girlfriend hai get used it ( they reached her house) okay bye Abhyudaya Goodnight!!

Abhyudaya: bye yaar tujhe next shoot ke details bejh dunga !!

Okay! That's the end of this chapter next update I'll try for tommorow but it will most likely be by day after tommorow max until then good bye!!drop suggestions in the comments !!