CHAPTER 6

(GAUTAMI HAD REACHED BACK HOME)

Gautami : she went home and got ready for bed and was looking at herself in the mirror and realized how sad she was and questioned herself why? Kyu? Why do I feel like this? I should be happy for him right He's your best friend Gautami!!plus you have known Anika for so many years they are...perfect..perfect for eachother? No!maybe I'm being selfish! ( deep inside she did feel like her heart had been shattered into a million different pieces)okay I need to stop overthinking!I'm sure they are made..for eachother (no Gautami only u and abhyudaya are made for eachother according to me atleast 🤭)

(FAST FORWARD AROUND 5 MONTHS ABHYUDAYA AND ANIKA AT THIS POINT WERE STILL TOGETHER AND GAUTAMIS FEELINGS ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP DIDNT CHANGE EVEN A BIT)

Abhyudaya: abe finally shoot over! bohot tired hu yaar

Gautami: same yaar ab Ghar Jake kaam bhi hai 🥲

(The door bell rang also this shoot was in abhyudayas house)

Abhyudaya:ab kon aya!!yaar tu door khol please mujhe camera aur vo sab bhi andar rakna hai ya Kharab ho jayega please!

Gautami: hmm okay fine

(She opens the door and sees it was Anika)

Gautami: oh Anika?tu yaha?

Anika: uhm yeah vo Abhyudaya ko surprise Dena Tha tu yaha??

Gautami: yeah wo shoot Tha na!!

Anika: Okay anyway acha hai ki tu yaha hai!tujhse kuch baat Karna Tha

Gautami: hmm Bata Bata

Anika : Abhyudaya ko Pata nahi chalna chahiye can we talk alone outside?

( Abhyudaya asks from the room who is it!!)

Gautami: oh Anika aayi thi ek minute yaar abhi aate hai!

(He didn't think much about it and said ok)

They go outside

Anika: Okay to baat ye hai ki I was thinking of proposing to him!!

( Gautami was more than in shock cause they had only been dating for 5 months and once again she got that heart breaking feeling inside of her )

Anika: uh hello????Gautami??are you here??

Gautami: uhm yeah bro you want to propose as in for what??

Anika: bhai log kis cheez ke liye propose Karte hai? Relationship stage ke baad?

Gautami: ma-ma-marraige

Anika: exactly uske liye!!

Gautami : ye bohot jaldi nahi hogaya? I mean you guys have only been dating for 5 months don't get me wrong here

Anika: but we have known eachother for so Many years! And we have been in a relationship for a good amount of time!!

Gautami: again don't get me wrong but do you think he will be ready for something like marriage so early??in the nicest way possible?

Anika: If you don't wanna help it's okay Gautami I didn't expect this from you
( Saying this She was about to walk away)

Gautami : Okay!okay! Sorry !sorry Bata kya karna hai ( She was trying her best not to convey her real feelings because she knows she's the only one who knows how sad she was when he even got in a relationship and now something like marriage?)

Anika : Okay so...(She explained the whole plan in detail and Gautami listened carefully) that's it your in right? Haan ek aur cheez hai I need ur help in another thing as well!!

Gautami: already itna kar hi rahi hu ek aur cheez karne mai kya hi jata hai Bata kya karna hai

Anika : I know Mithilesh (mythpat) and urmila are his really good friends as well can u contact them and ask them if they will help I have met them few times but not that well please Gautami for us?

Gautami : (She really didn't want to but since Anika was afterall such a good friend to her she reluctantly agreed and upon contacting Mithilesh and urmilla she got to know they already did know about Anika and abhyudayas relationship and they too agreed to help )

Anika:Okay yaar thank you so much you've done so much for me and abhyudaya I'll be forever in debt for that !! I have some work to do tell abhyudaya too bye!

Gautami : yeah......yeah..uhm of course...wait didn't u want to surprise him.. wait why am I reminding her leave it

( She went back to abhyudayas house )

Abhyudaya: yaar Kitna time laga diya!!wheres Anika?

Gautami : oh usko koyi kaam tha yaar she told me to tell you too waise can I ask you a question...?

Abhyudaya: sure ask away

Gautami: yaar tu ab shaadi ke liye ready hai kya?

Abhyudaya: ye kyu puch rahi hai bhai anyway I guess not I wanna enjoy my life for a bit longer without the tension of marriage and stuff but... never mind

(Gautami felt very relieved after hearing this and didn't even hear those last 3 words)

Gautami : Okay maybe I was taking unnecessary stress

Abhyudaya: stress? About what wait why did u ask me this all of a sudden???

Gautami:oh uhhhhhhh no reason haha....uhhhh right I should leave yaar kaam bhi hai

Abhyudaya: acha tikhe Kal milte hai

Gautami : sure bye!!

OKAY this chapters over too and I'm finally updating faster 😅 are you enjoying the story so far it's not a very long ff so yeah and I think you guys will like the ending ( that's a hint ) Signing off for now Sorry for grammatical errors in advance 😭 ( also this chapter has almost 1000 words but still looks short 😔