007. ─── purple is more your color

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛

EPISODE FOUR:i got the music !

EPISODE FOUR:
i got the music !

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

KAT, JULIE, AND FLYNN HAD MANAGED TO CLIMB OVER THE BARBED WIRE OUTSIDE THE WILSON'S HOUSE ─ WHICH WAS NEW, BECAUSE KAT COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT BEING THERE THE LAST TIME SHE WAS THERE.

The three of them rushed over to the front door. Julie rang the doorbell and, after a couple of moments, Carrie opened the door.

"Hey," Kat, Julie, and Flynn all greeted, dragging out the word.

"What are you three doing here?" Carrie asked. "How'd you get over the security gate?"

"Teamwork!" Julie answered. "Do you have a Band-Aid? The barbed wire's. . . new."

Carrie placed a hand on her hip. "What do you want?"

"Uh. . ." Flynn trailed off. "Just thought you should know that Julie and Kat's band are playing at the dance tonight."

"Now you know," Julie voiced.

"Tell your friends!" Kat added with a smile.

Carrie seemed unimpressed. "You guys are acting weirder than usual."

Kat nodded. "Yeah, we're really thirsty."

Julie also nodded. "Yeah. Can we come in for a glass of water or something?"

"Oh, and a bottle for me, please?" Kat asked.

"Ugh, fine, if it'll make you leave faster." The three of them walked in, but Carrie was quick to stop them. "Don't break anything."

Carrie walked off towards the kitchen. Julie pointed in front of her and Kat and Flynn followed behind her, after Kat shut the door behind them. While Carrie walked off to the kitchen, Julie, Flynn, and Kat all walked in the other direction towards the living room, but as they peered around, they found nothing.

"Where are you?" Julie questioned exasperatedly.

"I'm. . . I'm right here."

Kat, Julie, and Flynn all spun around slowly to see Nick sitting on the couch. Of course, he was there.

"Nick! Look, Flynn, Kat, it's Nick," Julie stated. "Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nick-a-licious."

Kat looked over at her and blinked in shock. "Yeah. . . we can see that, Jules."

"Glad you're here, Nicky-poo," Flynn said, earning a glare from Julie at the use of the nickname. "We wanted to tell you that Julie and Kat's band are playing at the dance."