~{ᴍɪss ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ x ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ}~{ʙᴜsʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ}~

If Miss Grace was stressing out on something at school. If it was Oliver getting detention for the billionth time, some students getting killed, even Miss Circle pissing her off.

She knew to come to her favorite teacher. Miss. {Y/N} As the Busy women was dealing with Claire dying. She heard a faint knock on her office door as she groaned and said a simple "Come in."

Before Miss Grace could shout at the person knocking at her door. She saw you, all her problems went away the moment she saw the beautiful person in front of her "Hey Miss Grace!" You said cheerfully "O-Oh.. It's you.. " She said as she had a tad red hue on her face

"Oh I'm sorry! Did you want me to leave-" "NO!" Miss Grace yelled as you jumped back a bit from the sudden loud noise. Miss Grace was blushing and coughed as her face turned normal again before sitting back down composing herself

"I-I mean. Stay here if you want.. But I would prefer for you to stay here." She said in her normal voice. As you chuckled "Of course Miss Grace!" You said.

Miss Grace ADORED your laugh. She loved hearing your little chuckles. She never gotten sick of them. As you say down in the seat in front of her. And soon started to talk with her.

She even forgotten the work she had to do, and her teacher faculty meeting as she smiled and enjoyed hearing you talk. She been started to lighten up a bit by starting to talk more.

After the bell rang, you knew you had to head back to class. As you soon headed back to your Classroom getting ready to teach again.

Gosh, who knew Miss Grace could start to seem a bit more extroverted around you? You changed her a lot.

As you are teaching your class. You soon got a call from the front office. You answered it as you began to hear Miss Grace

"Miss {Y/N} I need you here right now. " Before you could answer she immediately hanged up. And Miss Circle was already done teaching her class and watched you and her class as you left.

Seems like Miss Grace had already told Miss Circle what time do..

When you were in Miss Graces Office. You felt a pair or arms wrap around your waist. As you saw it was Miss Graces hand, and heard a jingle of a Monocle.

Before you could say anything, you got cut off by Miss Grace putting her cold lips on yours. As you both leaned into the Kids, you turned around to face her as the Principal was about to escalate this into something else.

"Yo Miss Grace- it's me Circle shyt eh hell are you making me look after {Y/Ns} class-"
You and Miss Grace froze as Miss Circles hand and Compass Tractor hand was on her head as her jaw dropped before soon secretly taking a photo, however, she knew if she said anything, she would get fired.

You looked at Miss Grace and blushed a bit before soon burrying your fear into her chest as she finally smiled. As she held you close

☆ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴄ ᴍɪss ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀss ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇɴs ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ☆