~{ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ}~{ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇs ᴅᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ}~

In all of ғᴜɴᴅᴀᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. You were one the most smart and stupid person, yet sweetest person. Although, there was one person who was Extremely Smart, yet rude. The one and only Oliver.

For some reason, Oliver always tried to hit on you. Pinning you against the wall, wrapping his arms around you, all the couple type shit.

He still bullied you and yeah. But this time he decided to take this a bit too far with you with his flirting.

One day you were busy with work in Miss Circles class, your brain confused with Math and Geometry. Oliver came up to you and soon sat next to you

"Hey sweet cheeks~" he said winking as you groaned in annoyance and continued to work and Oliver saw your struggling with on his words 'Simple math' as he got an idea

"Hey, I got a deal." He said as you were intriguied by his deal "What is it? You asked curious "Let me do this one thing to you at the Cafeteria and I'll give you all the answers to the work-" he said holding his pinky out at you "-Deal dear?"

You were worried by what he was planning. He was a bad person, but. You were impressively stupid at math. You could get an entire soclarship to be horrid at math.

But if you failed this class, your parents would he furious. So you accepted and put your pinky on his swearing

"Deal.." You said as Oliver smiled. Oh boy.. It would be the worst deal of your life...

As it was time for lunch. You forgotten about Oliver's deal, it was almost the end of Lunch at this point. As Miss Emily was on the Mic talking for everyone to stop talking do she could dismiss everyone. But then..

You hear footsteps come yir way as you soon looked and saw Oliver coming in your direction as he soon grabbed you by your waist

Before you could say anything as he was holding you in front of EVERYONE like that.

He put his lips on yours. Kissing you passionately in front of everyone as you leaned into his kiss. Zip and Edwards jaw was already dropped

Even Miss Circle had to lower down a bit to see the sudden sight before her eyes..

Oliver soon said with the straightest face in front of everyone

"Will you be my one and only dear girlfriend, {Y/N}?" He said as everyone was anticipating for your answer.

The only words that came out from your mouth was a simple ".. Yes.. " And Oliver's eyes immediately had a spark in then. As he kissed you again holding you tightly

Immediately you got pulled away by Zip as Oliver was trying to make out with you at that point before it could escalate into anything else..

Oliver immediately got detention from the sudden action he did. But it was worth it for him.

From that day forward, everyone addressed you as Oliver's girlfriend. Or gave you that nickname. Oliver now started to give you answers to work and agev you after school lessons if you gave him a small kiss

Let's just say.. You started to pass math.. And getting 100s on every assignment. Not even Miss Circle tried to hurt you. Since Oliver was her favorite student.