Jeans

I love to read smut but not touch myself, I just let my tight needy pussy grow in wetness, if i do touch myself I play with my nipples but I still won't touch my pussy i'll get up and get ready for the day and spend the whole day daydreaming about being fucked which leaves me throbbing.

The other day I was on the way home I had went out after class with some friends to get some dinner. I wasn't used to making myself wait so long and it didn't help that my one really hot friend, who i once made out with, was wearing a really short dress that kept ridding up, I kept getting glimpses of her lace underwear that didn't hide much of her pussy it almost sent me over the edge. When I was on the bus back to my apartment I was sat at the back, I had never needed to touch myself more I couldn't wait to get home. As a the bus went over a bump on the road it made my tight jeans rub against my pussy, it felt so good to get a slight release of what i had been waiting for all day for that I moved my hips to the side slowly to see if I could get it again and almost moaned at the feeling, I looked around to see if anyone would see me but it was quite so i moved my hips in a rhythmic pattern and god it felt good I had to hold in my moans. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter I continued until I was practically humping the seat I reached my hand around to my clothed pussy and placed my bag on my lap I began to rub through the jeans I could feel my climax coming I was right on the verge but as the bus pulled to an abrupt stop realising I had to get off I practically sprinted to my apartment to get the orgasm I was denied on the bus.

As I unlocked the door I dropped my bag and keys on the ground and went to my room I pulled off my jeans and my underwear, which I had almost completely soaked, I went to my draw and pulled out my vibrator and the second it touched my pussy I let out the moans I was holding in on the bus It took me seconds before I could feel the orgasm coming over me and as it did I let go of any self control I had left and shook as the orgasm took over.