Explanation

♤Natsu Dragneel

Raised by Acnologia instead of Igneel. Acnologia is not a good father figure but not that bad either. Natsu learns the Chaos Dragon Slayer magic from him. And learn how to read, write, and about humans, dragons. He accidentally joined Fairy Tail after Acnologia disappeared. He doesn't have any place to go, so he stayed at the guild. He became S-CLASS MAGE after he joined 4 months later. CHOAS DRAGON SLAYER.

Personality: Short tampered, angry issues, lonely, not friendly, no energy and cold, scary. Everyone, even Fairy Tail guild members, were feared by him.

NICKNAME

>People, guild members [Dragneel, Chaos, or Monster]

>Master of Fairy Tail Makarov [Brat, Kid, Troublemaker, Natsu or NATSU DRAGNEEL💢💢💢]

>S-Class mage Guildarts [Kiddo, Lizard or Natsu]

>Happy his son (well adopted or raised, idk) [Natsu, dad or papa]

>Lucy likes to tease him, so she calls him so many names [Natsu, Choas, Na-chan, Nana, pretty boy or Tsu, Salmon, papa, dragon 1]

>S-Class mage Erza [Dragneel or Natsu]

>Gray [ChoasBrain, Heat Lamp, Dragon Freak, Hothead, jerk, crazy choas spewer, and Natsu]

>Gajeel [Choas, Dragneel, Natsu, Guard dog]

>Wendy [Natsu-san, Big brother Natsu]

☆ Lucy Heartfilia

Young lady of richest Heartfilia family. Her mother passed when she was only 6 years old. After her mother deceased, she went through real hell of her life. Her father's changed after her mother's death. Her father does everything for his business and money, ANYTHING. (He becomes an abusive father). After 10 years of hell, Lucy ran away. After 1 year, she met Natsu and Happy. Thanks to their help, she joined the Fairy Tail. And adventure starts. CELESTIAL MAGE, and she's really skillful with her whip.

Personality: Smart, nerd, cheerful, clever, kind, and caring. Loved by everyone around her

NICKNAME

>People [Celestial queen (no idea who gave her this name, but it really suits her), Princess, blonde bimbo, Lucy]

>Celestial Spirits

Aquarius [Brat, Lucy, or my girl]

Aries [Lucy-san]

Taurus [Lushy~ or Lucy-chan~]

Gemini [Lucy]

Cancer [Lucy or Lulu]

Leo [Lucy~ or My lady]

Virgo [Princess]

Scorpio [Lucy]

Sagittarius [Lucy-san]

Capricorn [Young lady or Lucy-san]

>Happy [Lushe or mom (because in this AU Lisanna didn't help Natsu to raise Happy's egg. Well, secretly taken care of like Elfman. And didn't get caught. That's why Lucy is mother figure to Happy)]

>Juvia [Love rival or Lucy-san]

>Gajeel [Bunny girl, Princess or Lucy]

>Levy [Lu-chan]

>Natsu [Woman, Star (mostly calls her Star when Lucy is sleeping soundly or worried about her) or Luce]

◇Gray Fullbaster

His village was destroyed by the Demon Deliora. Gray's parents were killed in the incident as well. Lyon, along with Ur, a powerful ice Mage, trained him. Habit of stripping unconsciously from Ur's training methods. He heard about Deliora's current location, and he decided to challenge it, ignoring Ur and Lyon's warnings. But failed. Ur sacrificed herself to seal demon. She would seal his darkness. ICE-MAKER.

●Personality: Calm, cool, loyal, highly analytical, and logical.

NICKNAME

>People [Ice-Maker, Iceboy or Gray Fullbaster]

>Natsu [Iceboy, Perv, Ice cube or Ice princess]

>Juvia [Dear, Darling or Gray-sama]

♧Erza Scarlet

She was enslaved by the cult and forced to build the Tower of Heaven, a structure developed for the purpose of resurrecting the Dark Mage, Zeref. X776, Sho came up with a plan for the Erza and all their friends to escape from the tower but get caught. Erza was the one taken responsible, then she was tortured to the brink of death and lost her right eye. Jellal rescued her but was captured soon after. Finally fed up with their torment, Erza staged a revolt against their captors so they could escape and save Jellal. She reunited with Jellal but discovered that he had changed; the kind and compassionate boy she knew him to be was suddenly twisted and violent, using Magic to slaughter the defenseless guards around them. Erza refused to help him, prompting Jellal to cast her out of the tower by herself. After she joined the guild, Fairy Tail's master Makarov brought Erza to see Porlyusica, who gave her an artificial eye to replace the one she lost. With her eye healed, Erza shed tears of joy, which only came out of her real, left eye, though Erza didn't mind it. She was S-CLASS MAGE. REQUIP: THE KNIGHT.

●Personality: Kind heart, leadership, strong, scary (all the members respect her but scared of her beside S-Class mages), cute and deeply empathetic.

NICKNAME

>People [Titania Erza Scarlet or Queen of the Fairies]

>Natsu [Armor, Scarlet or Ruby]

>Lucy [Shining knight, queen or Erza]

♧Happy

He fell down Edolas when he was still egg. Since then, Happy has been raised by Natsu. Even though sometimes he is scared of his father figure. Natsu never hurt the Happy. Happy found out his real parents but didn't say anything to them. Just enjoy the little they spent together. EXCEED.

●Personality: Witted, adorable, and cheeky, especially to Lucy.

NICKNAME

>People [Flying Cat, Exceed or Happy]

>Natsu [Happy, cat or lazy]

>Lucy [Happy, my baby or cutie]

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE ENJOY THE AU.
🌟BYE. HAVE A GOOD DAY☀️, OR NIGHT🌙