"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠..?"

Knock, knock, knock....

"What the hell, it's so early, what could you possibly need at this time!?" I complained to Quinton as he stood at the front door. "They wanted me to come over and tell you that there's a party at mine, coming?"

"Yeah we'll be there, what time?" I responded "9pm." He replied but added "Also it's fucking noon, dumbass." He replied "Oh, fuck off!" I said flipping him off walking away.

I sighed, I walked up to my room as I heard the front door close. I grabbed this;

And walked to the bathroom connected to my bedroom, hopping in the shower

And walked to the bathroom connected to my bedroom, hopping in the shower. I then heard my music start to play as I did turn it on before I got in. I was listening to This Girl is on Fire by Alicia Keys.

But little did I know, that someone was recording my singing....

7:25 pm...

"Avani, let's get ready!" I suggested "For!?" She asked "Party, boys house!" I smiled at her as her face lit up and we both got ready...

Avanis dress;

Jazzy dress;

"Okay, let's go!" Avani rushed "okay, okay, chill" I said "actually, uhm, I'll be there in a few!" I said "Wait, what?" She asked "I need to do something!"

"I can wait!" She said "No, no, it's okay." I said "Okay, cya!" She said as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the door. I walked upstairs grabbing my weed, cause you know, it's a party.

Imma just go ahead and put this out there but I made Avani go because she absolutely hates the fact that I have pot. She just cares and scared Imma get hurt.

I then shoved it in my bra, and walked outside and over to the Sway house. As I walked in it wasn't very crowded yet, only the Sway boys, girl friends, and me and Avani.

AVANIPOV;

After Jazabel told me to go I was still a little curious and confused on why but it's not really my business, so I just brushed it off.

I walked inside the house as I seen Anthony eyes go on me, we made eye contact as we both flushed red. "Hey, everyone!" I greeted

"Hey, Vani!" The girls greeted "Wassup!" The boys said. "Where's Jazzy?" Asked Jaden. "In the house, she forgot something..." I smiled

"Oh, okay." He said. We all then started a conversation about different things, but then that's when Addison says "Guys!"

"Guys, look!" She said as she showed us her phone. It was on Tiktok room captioned Mysterious and unknown girl posted on famous Sway boy, Quinton Griggs tiktok a girl singing.

"Oh, my god!"

"She's gonna be fucking famous!"

"Jazabel, is going to kill you!"

After everyone made some kind of comment that's when Jazabel walked in. Everybody's eyes fell to her. "Damn" I heard Jaden mutter under his breathe, I glanced over to him and back at Jazabel.

"What are you all staring at me for?" She asked

"Your famous!"

Hey, guys! What does everyone think about the book so far? Idk if I'm doing a good job writing this or not.