Chapter eight

Isolde turned her head and as soon she laid her eyes in Zephyr's eyes her heart started beating again. Zephyr was wearing his armor, half covered in blood and his eyes burned with rage. He hoped off the horse, slapped the horse's back making him run away. He cleared his throat and kneeled and bended his head to the ground.

-God, please forgive my sin for bursting like this and what I am going to do inside your home. Accept this apology from your loyal servant, - with that said he got up.

Everyone were shocked. Their faces were pale as if they were seeing a ghost.

Zephyr took out his sword and dragged it to the ground leaving a screech noise. His eyes were dark, a smile creeped in his face, the smell of blood could be smelled, and the atmosphere became so heavy because of his aura that some even felt chocking. He went near sir Leitch. He grabbed his throat and raised him in the air. Compared to Zephyr he looked like a child. He kept swinging his legs in the air and tried to push him but Zephyr didn't seem bothered. Leitch was gasping for air and his face had become all red.

-Bold of you to marry a married woman huh, Leitch the parasite? You old hag, - he kept squeezing his neck.

-Should I just kill you right here and make your heart food to my dog? Huh, should I do it? Tell me, stop struggling you can't get away from my grip, - Zephyr seemed out of his mind.

-L-Let me down, you son of – a bitch, - he said as he struggled to breath.

Zephyr laughed, slammed Leitch to the ground, pinned him, and grabbed him by his cheeks. Suddenly, he took Leitch's tongue and put it near his sword.

-Look, look what we have here. You sure speak a lot, -Zephyr laughed like a maniac.

Leitch began crying and he was trembling in fear under Zephyr's body.

-Well, why won't you speak now, old hag? Come on I enjoyed your braveness. Did you give up so easily? Should I make you hush forever, - Zephyr had now lost it.

He put his swords closer to his tongue and Leitch could feel the cold metal against his tongue. He even felt blood in his tongue. At that point Leitch's eyes were opened wide and he was about to collapse.

Everyone including Isolde didn't thought he would react like this. She didn't know he could be like this. She began to get scared by his violence. Trembling she approached Zephyr. She had to stop this. Isolde touched his arm and Zephyr turned his head. Zephyr's grip lightened when he saw Isolde.

There she was standing in front of him. Those blue eyes were staring at him in fear. Was his little flower getting scared of him? No, no he couldn't accept this. He immediately released Leitch making him hissing in pain. He turned to Isolde and saw her. She was wearing the wedding dress and there were drops of blood in it. Zephyr took a step back because he didn't want his wife to smell the blood of his enemies. Isolde was taken aback from his step. Why did he step back from her? Did he think she wanted this marriage? Isolde couldn't understand what was happening.

-What is this nonsense? How dare you barge into a wedding like this? What a disgraceful behavior from you Sir Zephyr, - Isolde's father suddenly stepped in.

-It's General Zephyr to you now, my duke, - Zephyr said and he shocked everyone.

That meant he had won the war and has become the general of the Holden kingdom army. That was a huge step for a knight and he was almost in the same position as the duke.

The duke's face became pale and he gritted his teeth.

-Well, my duke you are the one who is behaving in an ungraceful way. You are marrying your married daughter with another man. And I am sure that if the king heard about this situation he wouldn't be very happy as he was the one that arranged my marriage. So, basically you have gone against the king's wish. I am concerned you know what happens when we go against our king's desire, right, -Zephyr pointed his sword towards the duke's neck.