The law

We see a 3 months pregnant Izuku that is having twins with Mirko and Yoruichi. So right now Izuku is at home talking with Mirko and Yoruichi about babies name. Yoruichi said Izuku it is time to check on our babies so Izuku said get Orihime. Ichigo and Orihime are on the way to see Izuku when Yoruichi told orihime to come to Izuku home for Izuku 3 months check up on his babies and when Orihime got there she saw mini and Kaina guarding the front door to Izuku house and Mimi and Kaina said who go and Orihime and her husband we got called here by yoruichi to give Izuku his 3 month check up on his babies to see if they have cat ears and tails and bunny ears and tails & he is having twins girl with bunny ears & tail & a boy with Yoruichi who has cat ears and a cat tail.

Izuku said Ichigo, Orihime, Mimi & Kaina will you please be the godparent to mine, Mirko & Yoruichi kids please?

Mimi said yes
Kaina said yes
Orihime & Ichigo said YES

So Mimi open up the gateway to the soul society and gathered all of the captains and said that Izuku is going to be a mom.

The captains said are we going to be uncles and aunts and izuku said yes you are? So the whole soul society erupted in celebration of one of their own is going to be a mom as night came Izuku, Yoruichi and Mirko when to Yoruichi home so Izuku can get his pussy stretched by Mirko and Yoruichi and he was in heaven as morning came Mirko and Yoruichi were up making breakfast for Izuku because he couldn't feel his legs.

After Izuku was done eating his breakfast Yoruichi told Mimi to get Orihime so she can heal Izuku lower half? After Orihime was done healing Izuku and Orihime said Izuku no more having sex until you give birth but you can give titjobs & blowjobs?

This story wouldn't be possible without my brother, best friend bluefast13