Prologue

Hi guys! I'm a writer. Enjoy the book, hopefully :)

"Hey, Charlie." A hot girl that I have a crush on, Angelica aka Angel, walks up to me with her hip dancing and her smile blinding.

I immediately turn red. "Uh-um-what-er-An-Angel?"

Angel laughs. "Charlie? You good?"

I'm hyperventilating. "Y-yeah. I'm good. W-what's up?"

"Well...I was thinking..." She continues.

Oh my god, is she gonna ask me out? There's no way right, no waaaaaaay right...."

"...if you would like to come over to my house after school" She looks at me with her piercing blue eyes, smiling hopefully. 

"Yeah, I'll come," I say. She smiles and exchanges numbers with me. 

I smile. "Alright, see you later."

Her eyes twinkle, damn, she's reaaaally gorgeous. "You too." And walks off.

Well, that went well, I think to myself. It's pretty much a date right, we're just going to her house, chatting, watching a movie...yes! I pump my fist up into the air. You're going on a date with your crush since preschool Charlie, don't mess this up...

However, I never even got a chance to mess up, because that was the last time I ever saw her...because if I knew, I probably would have kissed her. But after school, when I went to the address she gave me...what used to be a house was in...ruins. I texted her multiple times, but she never read one. In fact, the next day when I went to school...there was no memory, no proof of her existence. And yet I knew that she was or, had been, real. So what happened?