•~one~•

"You'r gonna be late to school Maddison Gray" Katy shout in a calm tone.

I walk in to the room and i rolling my eyes, "don't call like that....and stop acting like you care."

"don't speak to me that way" she grabs my harm forcing out eyes to meet.I break my harm free with a hint of anger in my eyes ans she just goes back to eating her breakfast.

"make some friend, you need em" She speak again with her mouth full of cereals.

"i don't need Anybody, and close you'r mouth, It's fucking disgusting" i respond before leaving the house and shutting the door.

Portola Middle School is not a dream school; it is typical California school where there are the kids hot and popular, the losers, and the kids who don't talk enough to get a label.

I'm a kid who doesn't have a label, and that's good enough for me.

I'm walking in the hall, with my handphones but in they're low enough just incase somebody decided to talk to me, which someone did but they call me bitch because i accidentally hit them with my shoulder.Like i said this school fucking show.

I keep walking when my eyes stop on in boy, blond with blue eyes "he's cute" I said to myself, but that don't stop me from what my plane are.As I continued walking I heard him and his friends talking about the infamous Evie Zamora, i mean i don't bleam them though.
she's hot.

~lunch

I'm sitting alone at a table away from the hustle and bustle of all the kid, a blond, blue-eyed girl sit in the booth.

"um hey?" i started to speak first.

"hey you'r like super pretty, Is It okay if me and my friend sit with you?" she asked with smile in her face.

"oh yeah sure" i say, and along with the blond girl two other girls sit down.

"um sorry what Is you're name guys?" I ask.

"um sorry i'm Tracy and this Is Yumi and this Is Noel" she point

"cool i'm Maddison"

"That's a pretty name" Noel speak up.

"Sorry i Just have ask this, you belong to Evie Zamora group, because you look like you are in her group" Yumi asked at me.

"no...i never talk to her" i said confiuse.

"okay, us too"

~home~

"hey mom...." I say, I don't hear her voice, I go to her room and I don't see her.I went to my room and took a pack of cigarettes from my nightstand, lit it, and took the first puff the smoke came out of my mouth.My mother does not know that I smoke, she is always out, and when she is home and very often drunk.

I heard my mother's voice to so I decided to go to the living room, I saw she was with a boy, I gave her a look of hatred, and returned to my room slamming the door hard.Since my father had left her, she was whore with anyone who had a dick between legs.

~dinner~

Before dinner the boy left, and the whole time I did not speak a word to my mother.

"His name is Marcus," she said as she took a bite of the meat.

"I really don't care what the fuck his name is," i said coldly as I continued eating.

"Maddison Gray don't talk to me like that!" she said raising her tone of voice.

"When you stop being a whore, maybe I'll change the way I talk, but I have a lot of doubts..." I said looking into her eyes angrily.

She got up from the table and went to her room, so I got up too and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and observed my stomach , my thighs, I always hated my body, I always see it fat and deformed.