Eight - The talk

Satou POV:
I was sitting on my bed, playing Animal crossing on my DS when I got a knock on the door, my parents then soon entered and they both sat down on the other side of the bed, I looked up with a bit of confusion. "what's up?" I was getting anxious.

"We need to have a talk" My dad said, a talk, what do they mean by that? I anxiously put down my DS and nodded, "what is it..?" I said. My mum started to talk and said, "We just got a call, from the school.. you and your friend were hugging each other and giving each other compliments .?" Do they mean Yokoo? Why did they get called for that?? What was the point?. "Yes.. we did.. why?" I replied with. My mum sighed, "You're not.. in a relationship with this boy.. correct?" She said. I froze in fear, "no no!! I'm not!" I said with fear in my eyes, my mum looked at my dad then back at me. "good.. we don't allow that.. behavior" eventually they both got up and left..

Yokoo POV
Night time, I woke up from a nightmare, I looked at my phone and saw it was only 1AM, I sighed and hugged my pillow tightly while thinking about what happened with my parents earlier, I was honestly so scared of what my mum said and I kept trying not to cry, what if i actually get disowned? Will I need to live on the streets? I didn't want that, I wouldn't survive at all.

3AM, still couldn't sleep, I was constantly worried about Satou, is he okay? Did his parents get called too? I was shaking as I thought about what might happen. I told myself not to worry and to go to sleep but I couldn't bring myself to do that no matter what I told myself. Eventually my tiredness got to me and I fell asleep, still holding onto my pillow, wishing it was Satou.