chapter 3

I unlock my bedroom door, and flip the light on, allowing him to walk in before me. I close and lock the door before making my way to Trevor, who had sat down on the bed immediately.

I reach down beside my nightstand, and plug in the string lights I set up last halloween to give the room a nice orange glow. I turn off the overhead light, leaving the fan on, and look at Trevor.

I'm hit with another wave of shyness, and giggle nervously. "So, what do you want to do first?" I ask, twirling my hair around a finger.

He simply reaches his hands out, grabbing my waist, and pulls me towards him. I'm now standing between his legs, and he pulls me in for another kiss.

I lose myself in his kiss and lean in, allowing myself to enjoy the moment while his hands explore my body. He lifts off my shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it over my head, and throws it on the half empty laundry basket by my closet door. I kick off my shoes as I unclasp my bra, before shrugging it off and throwing it behind me. It makes a thunk as it hits something, but I'm too gone to care.

He lowers his head down and takes a breast into his mouth, sucking on the taut nipple. His hands trail down towards my skirt, and he starts tugging it down, along with my panties.

I notice he still has his clothes on and pout, reaching for the hem of his shirt and tugging it. He breaks away from my chest and allows me to pull the shirt off his torso, leaving his abs on full display. Holy shit, he is built.

I trail my fingers down his stomach, following the happy trail to the button of his jeans, undoing the button. His hand grabs mine, and he kisses the palm of my hand.

"Not yet, I want to make sure you're taken care of first," he murmurs against my hand.

"Okay," I reply breathlessly, my body tingling all over in anticipation.

He moves his head back down to my chest, focusing on the other nipple, now. One hand slides down between my legs, and his fingers find the sensitive bud, tracing circles around it. I let out a moan as he adds pressure, and then releases it while continuing to rub in a tantalizing circle. He leaves my clit and starts swiping a finger through my folds, gathering the slick that has accumulated and spreading it all down his fingers. As I whimper, he pulls away and stands up, getting off the bed.

"Lay down on the bed," he commands, and I immediately obey, the lust taking over my brain.

He gets back on the bed, bracing his arms on my sides, and starts kissing me again. He lets one hand go back to my folds, and starts playing with them.

"You're so wet for me, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, I am. Please. Touch me," I plead.

"Ah ah, patience Astoria," he tuts. Despite his admonishment, he obliges and sticks one of his fingers in. I gasp in pleasure and grind my hips up, trying to get more. He deepens the kiss and adds another finger. He starts scissoring them, stretching me, and I moan, grinding my hips to take them in deeper. He curls the fingers up and to the left, hitting my g-spot with expert precision.

"Oh my - GOD! Yes, right there!" I cry out, as I begin to feel a tightening in my core. Trevor continues fingering me, sliding in a third finger, and starts peppering kisses down my neck. Leaving marks in his wake, he makes his way down to my nipples, pulling the hardened bud into his mouth. I gasp as his teeth softly bite down, pleasure spiking through me. I feel my walls clench around his fingers, signaling my impending orgasm. His mouth leaves my nipple, and he moves his mouth to the side of my breast, biting down hard, eliciting another gasp from me. I moan as the pain morphs into pleasure, and Trevor brings his thumb up to my swollen clit, the rough pad and the pressure sending shocks of pleasure through my body.