chapter 14 [aaa]

Apollos pov 😜😜😜😜

I was never able to sleep after. It's about 6:30. My back still hurts, but it's whatever. I hope she's not upset with me still. Someone knocks on the door. I get up to go answer it. I open the door and it's Jared. He's my closest friend. I tell him almost everything. He says, "Hey, are you busy?"

"No, why?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out." He states.

"Sure, come on in." I respond, leading him inside. We sit on the couch and talk for a while.

😜😜😜

The alarm went off at 7a.m. As Quinn woke up, she squinted and rubbed her eyes. She looked down to her left. Apollo wasn't there, as usual. She could hear him talking downstairs. She got up and walked towards the bathroom. She grabbed a couple towels. She went into the bathroom and got in the shower.

After she was done, she got dressed. She played with her hair as she walked downstairs. She went into the living room and saw Apollo and Jared sitting on the couch.

Quinn as she walked down, she immediately saw Jared. She said, "Hey, Jared."

"Sup." Jared says, trying to play it cool. He was always awkward around women, but for some reason it was worse with Quinn. Apollo walked up to her and greeted her. Quinn looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "We have to leave in a few minutes, unless you just want to stay here while I take Terrence to school."

"I'll stay. Is that okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, it's fine." She says, going into Terrence's room. He was already dressed and ready. He was sitting on the edge of his bed while watching TV. HE sprung up as soon as he saw Quinn. HE grabbed his backpack and followed her out the door. She drove him to school and when she got back Jared was still there. She sat down next to Apollo and talked with them a while.

"I should probably get going, it was fun talking to you guys! See you later." Jared said, getting up. Apollo lead him out the door. After, he went upstairs to go change. Quinn went up with him. She hugged him from behind as he picked out a shirt. Apollo grinned and turned his head, then his whole body. Quinn wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Apollo placed his hands on her waist. She pulled her face back a bit and smiled. Quinn pushed herself back into the kiss as she rotated her hands to the back of his neck.  She eventually pushed him off and said, "We should probably go."

After he got dressed, they went to her car. They soon arrived at Apollo's work. He always liked being early. They both walked to Apollos office. He walked her to his desk. He started showing her the presentation he'd been working on. She sat in his chair, paying as much attention as possible. She hadn't seen his office before, but wasn't very intrigued. It was plain and boring, nothing much to it.

Apollo told her to get up so he could sit down. She did as asked. She sat on his lap, watching him point and explain each slide. She smiled; she loved seeing him talk about things he's passionate about.

She turned her head to make eye contact, glancing down at his lips every now and then. She eventually kissed him again, pushing her body closer. He sat his hands on her thighs. Quinn smiled, held his face, and kissed him passionately. He slowly slid his hand up her shirt. She quietly moaned, pulling him closer and closer. But just then, somebody knocked on the door.

"Fuck. Get up." He muttered. She got up, leaning against the desk. A shorter man came in, walking to his desk and greeting the both of them.

"Hey, you almost done with the slideshow?" The man asked. Apolllo nodded. Quinn's phone buzzed. She pulled it out her back pocket. Her boss wanted her to come in because Urphic couldn't. She groaned and got up.