Chapter 1- The Surprise

Taylor's POV
Ughhhh!! It's Monday morning and I have school. Thank god schools over in a few weeks. I cannot stand this hell hole anymore. Just because I'm head cheerleader, it doesn't mean I'm stupid. Seriously, people need to stop with the stereotypes. Anyways, daddy has a surprise for me when I get home! I hope it's that new Ferrari I've been dying to drive. As I reach school, I park in my usual spot in the popular zone. My BFFS run over to me immediately.

"OMG!!! Reece has been definitely checking you out!!!" cried my closest girlfriend Ce-Ce.

"Yea!! His eyes are totes to die for!! You should go talk to him!" exclaimed Lydia.

Ahhh! Reece...even his name is dreamy!! I've been crushing on him for awhile now. He's perfect!! He's the quarterback of the football team and pitcher of the baseball team. Who could be better than him??

Well, the rest of my day was pretty boring. I'm just excited that I get to see my surprise now! As I pulled into my driveway, there was a huge moving truck. OMG! Is this my surprise? We cannot be moving. What was Daddy thinking??

Authors Note
Sorry if this is really bad. It's my first story on here, so I hope you guys like it. Like I said before, I'll update ASAP because I'm leaving for Texas on Wednesday. Please comment what you think. I love to here from my readers! Luv ya☺️💕