Chapter 2- Six Extremely Hot Boys?

I can't believe Daddy has a moving truck here. OMG! There's 6 hot guys bringing stuff in. Wait...bringing stuff in?? That means someone's moving in. Who could possibly be moving in?

"Daddy!!? I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the house.

"Surprise!!" yelled my dad and the 6 hot guys. "Honey, meet the Smith boys!"

"Hi! I'm Taylor!" I said to all of the boys.

"Hey baby, I'm Alex. Maybe we can go out later," said a cute blonde.

"As if I would go out with you!"

"Sorry about my brother," said a really hot guy with brown hair, "he's a real flirt. I'm Blake!"

"Hey...I'm Carson!" announced a really strong guy.
He's probably a football player I thought to myself.

"Sup Sweetheart! I'm Jared!" said the best looking at of all of them. He had dreamy eyes and dark brown hair. His smile was to die for. He was my dream guy! Maybe there's someone waaayyyyy better than Reece.

"Uh Taylor? Are you okay?" asked my Dad.

"Yea...sorry. I just zoned out."

"Anyways, I'm Matt! Maybe you can hang out with me and Lucas, the youngest out of all of us. I'm 9 and he's 6!" replied a cute little boy holding the hand of Lucas.

"Honey, the Smith boys will be staying with us for awhile. Their dad needs some time alone because it's just him and the boys. Is that okay with you?" asked my Dad.

" Yup. I'm going up to my room to do homework. I'll see you guys later."

"See ya at dinner Taylor!" shouted all the boys in unison.

When I got to my room I decided to call Ce-Ce.

"Gurl, you need to come over ASAP!" I shouted into the phone.

"OMG! What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No. It's something good. I have a surprise for you!" And with that, the line went dead.

Hey guys!! It's Rissa🙌💕 I am so so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER!! I'm so busy right now with soccer camp, vacations, and I'm getting contacts, so I've had like no time. I thought that I should just stop writing this story, but the number of readers inspired me to keep going. I could not have continued this without you guys!! You mean so much to me! So, please just bare with me as I try to continue this story and update ASAP. Luv Y'all!! (I'm not even from the South but I just got back from Texas😂) Stay beautiful and awesome! I'll update real soon!☺️😘
Vote.Comment.Read
👇👇👇Answer Below👇👇👇
Question of The Day: What's your favorite color?
Answer: Lime Green💚
Comment your favorite color!