Overcooked Scrambled Eggs

It was late at night as Kaito was in a deep sleep after the events of Sir Pentious choosing a second chance. As Kaito slept he slowly herd voices in his head and the voices was mellitus and demonic, Many was also disturbing before he herd a voice saying "Looks like I've found a vessel" and this made him woke up screaming. He was in a cold sweat and was breathing heavily. He rushed to the window and opens the curtain and opened the window to have some fresh air. It did help for a time but he was still shaking from what he dreamt about so he started to walk towards the lobby so he could sit by the fireplace so he could relax. He then herd a voice as he was walking but as Kaito turned to see who it was it was husk who was also up.

Husk: Having trouble sleeping as well?

Kaito: (Shocked to see him) Ahh, Husk you scared me.

Husk: Sorry about that kid, I'm guessing you had a bad dream? I could hear you scream from here.

Kaito: (Felt awkward) Ohh, You herd that huh? Well yeah you can say that.

Husk: Look kid I'm not much for situations like this but do you need to talk about it?

The time skips to Husk and Kaito talking at the bar while Kaito was having a soda and Husk was drinking some cheep beer and they talked about what he was dreaming about.

Kaito: ...And then I herd one more voice said something about a vessel and then I woke up. It was disturbing because I never had dreams like that before.

Husk: Well sometimes Hell can have that effect. But it's not particularly normal of regular sinners to have those types of dreams. Was this a first?

Kaito: (He takes a swing of his soda before speaking) Yes, It's not something I'm into by the way!

Husk: Hey calm down kid alright? Let's not wake everyone up again.

Kaito: Oh you were also awake during all of that?

Husk: Yes but I had the common fucking curtesy and minded my damn business. Not saying y'all fucked up when helping out the snake by any means.

Kaito: Yeah it was nice that Sir Pentious actually wants his redemption.

Husk: I'm actually surprised considering he kept trying to kill people on multiple occasions. But what can you do.

Kaito: Hey if I learned anything from charlie is that everyone deserves a second chance. Man she's been nice to me.

Husk: Ehh, it's kind of her thing towards everyone, Even when it's completely unnecessary.

Kaito: Hell, I think that makes her more human to me. But I get terrified when her eyes changed demonic.

Husk: Well you might need to deal with it, Anyone's eyes can be like that when their demon form shows up.

Kaito: Demon Form?

Husk: Well most people can have one, But that depends on who you are or if you were born here.

Kaito: Huh, I'll keep that in mind. (Takes another swing of his soda)

Husk: Hey kid, Don't let being in hell get you down okay. Not all of us are heartless sons of bitches.

Kaito: Thanks Husk, (Offers a hand shake before husk accepts it) It's nice to make some friends right now.

Husk: Sorry if I sounded like a bastard towards you when we first met. But you're alright Kaito.

Kaito soon sees that it was starting to turn into the morning as he sees out the window as it starts to become brighter outside.

Kaito: Huh, Looks like we woke up almost in the crack of dawn.

Charlie and Vaggie soon walked in to see Kaito and Husk at the bar for they woke up as well.