Stopped in the name of fun//nineteen//

August 29th 1985-Its been 3 months since the battle of starcourt,the government said billys and hoppers death was caused by a mall "fire" and got rid of a all evidence of the mind flayers corpses.

"Turnnn around look at what you seeee in her face the mirror of your dreamssss!" lucas max and gwen all sung in illusion taunting dustin."Did we get that verse right? It's unfold behind the clouds?" max asked dustin with a smirk"Yeah but you're butchering it. So could you please stop?" dustin asked putting tape sealing up a moving box,"So join in Dusty one bun" lucas said blowing dustin a playful kiss "yeah dusty bun why don't you join us" gwen added on laughing."No! it's Reserved for Susie's Ears and Susie's ears alone!" dustin shouted at them, Lucas and max smirked at each other and began singing the second verse of the song.Gwen got up laughing, leaving the room.

Gwen entered her and Wills packed up shared room."after 14yrs of Sharing finally we get our own rooms,like Jonathan" will said with a smile putting his books into a box."yeah i mean kinda sad but hey we share everything birthday,age so this is good for us"gwen responded looking around her now old room."yeah ill miss everyone but im ready for California..i think"will said looking down,"hey look on the bright side well be back every summer so you'll have Something to look forward to"gwen added putting her arm around will trying to cheer him up. "yeah i guess your right" will shrugged,"of course i am" gwen said with a smile shoving will playfully. Finally every boxed was packed and loaded into the moving van,gwen helps Jonathan close the van and hops down. Everyone was hugging there was losts and lots of tears,"ill miss u mayfeild" gwen said hugging max with tears down her face."right back at ya byers"max said with a smile,lucas dustin and gwen hugged.Lucas hugged gwen for a little long,the party huddled together."guess this is the end" max said leaning on gwen"till next summer?" gwen asked wiping her tear away putting her hand out,"till next summer." the rest of the party said in illusion putting their hands on top of eachother.Everyone gave one last group hug before gwen will and eleven got into the front seat of the moving truck with joyce.       gwen looks out the window one final time and closed her eyes a final tear dropped.

gwen wishes everything could go back to normal the beginning of summer,1984,and the beginning of 1983 but it cant.Nothing will ever be the same.never.Ever.