Reefer rick//One//

April/16/1986

The song quote for this chapter is..."drugs,bitches,weed,money,penthouse,helicopter fame."

Max, Dustin, and Gwen rushed into the Family Video store, Steve's and Robin's new workplace. Dustin exclaimed, "How many phones do you have?!" Steve looked over at them in surprise and asked, "Byers? When did you get here?" Gwen teased, "Oh, I caught a plane and I'm staying with my favorite redhead." Dustin continued urgently, "Enough! How many phones do you have?!"Steve replied, "Um, four." Before he could finish, Gwen interjected, "That should work." Dustin carelessly threw his bag over the counter before hopping over it. Steve protested, "Hey, watch my tapes!" He'd just stacked them. Robin opened a door behind the counter, allowing Max and Gwen to pass through.

Gwen's outfit:

Steve says "hey what are u doing man!" Dustin got on the computer and started typing and said "setting up base of operations" robin said "base of operations?" Steve says "stop get off of that" Dustin says "no I need it"Steve questioned, "For what?...

Steve says "hey what are u doing man!" Dustin got on the computer and started typing and said "setting up base of operations" robin said "base of operations?" Steve says "stop get off of that" Dustin says "no I need it"Steve questioned, "For what?" Dustin explained, "We're looking up Eddie's friend's phone number." Steve responded with a hint of sarcasm, "Your new best friend who you think is cooler because he plays those stupid nerd games." Gwen teased, "I smell a jelly jelly Stevie." Dustin vehemently denied Steve's accusations, "Eddie, yes! I never said that."Robin intervened, "Look, guys, maybe on Sundays or Mondays, you can play around here like toddlers, but it's Saturday, our busiest day." Dustin responded with urgency, "Robin, I empathize with that, but this cannot wait until Monday." Steve muttered under his breath, "Oh, my god." Robin questioned with exaggerated emphasis, "So calling all of Eddie's friends is an emergency?"

Dustin and Gwen both replied simultaneously, "Correct." Steve approached Robin from behind and asked, "So, wanna strangle them or me?" Robin jokingly suggested, "We can take turns." Dustin turned to Max and Gwen and instructed, "Can you fill them in while I do this?" Robin asked, "Fill us in on what?"Max explained to  them about Chrissy and Eddie and all that good stuff.Max,Gwen,Robin and Dustin spent the next 30 minutes looking for leads while Steve attended to the costumers also getting rejected in very painful ways,Eventually max spoke up and said "hey guys? I think I might have a lead" Robin dropped the phone,Dustin down around his chair and Gwen who was already standing next to max turned to who."seriously?" Dustin eagerly asked "yeah" max answered him "Apparently Eddie gets his drugs from some guy named reefer Rick,and sometimes Eddie crashes there." She added on.Robin says"that sounds promising" Gwen nodded agreeing with her,"where does this Rick guy live?"."see that's the thing.No one knows.He's more of Legend then someone people actually know" max answered with something that wasn't very helpful.Dustin looked confused and ask "well what's bout a last name" max looks over to him and speaks again "none either".Suddenly Steve the "hair" Harrington spoke up "bet the cops know the last name",Gwen looked dumbfounded "what?".Steve repeated "cops.I mean listen,if this reefer Rick guy is actually a drug dealer,I guarantee you he's been busted at some point.Means he's in the system".

Dustin cut him off sounding done with Steve "the cops?" Standing up "really,Steve?Thats your suggestion?" Steve rolls his eyes"I mean at this point I think they should be filled in on what we know,what going on" Dustin crossed his arms and approached Steve and asked"oh so u think eddies gulity" Steve again cut off Dustin"woahhhh,I believe in innocent to proven guys d all that constitutional shit".Gwen joined the boys Conversation and added "I'm with Steve on this I don't believe Eddie did it or didn't do it, I mean I don't even know the guy.I just think we shouldn't rule it out"

Max turned to her best friend and corrected her "that's precisely what we're trying to do here sis" Dustin pointing to max agreeing