Chapter 41

41

As days passes, my wife's cravings worsen. Her mood swings is...kinda.... unusual to me. But anyways, it was because of her pregnancy so i understand her.

I am busy listening here to one of Owner of other company, they have project and they wanted my help. Studying their projects is a must, di ako basta basta pumapayag sa mga offer projects.

Suddenly my secretary came and whispered something to me, what he said makes me stand up immediately. Their eyes were on me, oh sh*t.

"Uhm, why? Mr. Romano?"

"I'm leaving, my secretary will handle this" i said, and walang pasabing umalis.

Paglabas ko ng meeting room, i saw my wife with her personal butler and maid. I smile and hugged her. "Why are you here mhm?" I softly asked and kissed her lips.

"Did i disturb your important meeting?" She pouted. I chuckled and carried her in a bridal style.

"Nahh, it's not important. You are the important"

I saw how she get blush, that made me smile wide. Even though, lagi ko namn syang napapakilig it's still like an achievement for me. Until now. As if my goal is making her blush.

When we arrived at my office, she's playing my necktie. Hinayaan ko lang, i love what she's doing anyway. "Hubby"

"Hm?" I kiss her head.

"Gusto ko makita yung merlion" she said and pouted. I caresses her baby bump, my bro is getting bigger.

And yeah, it's a boy.

"You want to go Singapore?" Kiss muna.

"No, i want to see merlion" she said. Okay, merlion gusto nya, hindi singapore.

"Okay, I'll book a flight, you want now?" I asked. She smiled and nodded immediately.

Cute.

I called our family assistant, i hire that for my family. Why? I don't know.

"Ilang months tayo dun wife?" I asked her.

"1 day" she answered and lumipat sa kandungan ko.

"Okay"

"Tapos, punta tayo Japan. I wanted to buy all chocolates their" she added, i smiled and nodded. Sawa na siguro sya sa mga chocolates dito.

Nagpatayo na ako ng mansion every country, in case bigla bigla syang magsabi sa akin na gusto nya matulog sa ibang bansa.

Maybe, paglaki ng anak ko gusto nyang magtravel kung saan saan. I chuckled with that thoughts, and if you were asking okay ako ng okay sa asawa ko.

It's because, i love spoiling her. Kahit pumunta kami sa ibang bansa tapos aalis agad kami after namin tumapak dun, okay na okay lang sa akin.

utusan nya pa ako bilhin yung bansa na yun, bibilhin ko talaga para sa kanya. I spoil her both my love and money.

"Wahhh, merlion!" She shouted when we exited at the airport

I smile. But it vanish when she runs. Like what the f*ck, gusto nya ba akong atakihin sa puso?

"F*ck, don't run wife." I held her waist, luckily di sya umiyak. I felt relief.

She wanted to take a picture, dala ko namn yung camera ko. Kahit saang angle, ang ganda pa rin nya. Even she make funny face, ang ganda pa rin nya sa paningin ko.

After the Singapore, pumunta kami ng japan and let her get what she wants sa chocolate session. The cashier look curios, kasi pinuno nya ng chocolate ang cart.

She's so cute.