60

June 11th 2023 / 2 Weeks and 2 days later Sunday

Tzuyus POV

Living Room

"Okay so what is this programme?", I asked looking at Mina.

"This is where we first met".

"We met on a programme?".

"We were really met in school because we went to the same secondary school but we didn't actually talk in school. So yes this is our first official meeting with one another", she said.

"And it's a show we were pretend were married for a year?".

"Yeah".

"And you were 16 and I was 17?".

She nodded.

"I got these for you", she said handing me something.

"Oh wow. You are beautiful and I looked like a little baby".

"You were incredibly cute but these were in 2006 when we got married on the show", she said.

"2006? Wow you really are gorgeous aren't you. Wait is that weird that I find you really pretty here".

"No".

"So we were acting all lovey-dovey for fans?".

"Well I guess we were but you actually liked me all along so your actions were all true. As mine were too without realizing till after 3 months into filming the show. But on my birthday you were very mean because you thought i had a boyfriend and stopped acting so sweet to me. But eventually, in 2007 May 17th  you confessed your love to me as I did too we were still filming the show by the way", she explained.

"Oh wow. So we hadn't even finished filming?".

"Nope, but we did get caught in June because of a little mishap with my makeup".

"Your makeup?", I asked.

"Um well we had an intimate the night before and the makeup was worn off during the day and I didn't realise while recording. However our companies didn't confess to us dating till the show ended".

"But continue on our relationship went strong until August 31st 2007".

"That's not long at all", I said.