23

March 18th 2008 / 2 months later Thursday

Minas POV

JYP Office

"Mina I'm sure you're aware of the situation at hand".

I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest as I prepared myself for the inevitable discussion about Tzuyu and me becoming parents at such a young age and in the midst of our careers as idols.

"We understand that this must be a challenging time for both of you. And I want you to know that we're here to support you through it. You didn't know and realise to late for an abortion to happen. And well you and Tzuyu sort your elaisnhip out and both willing to protect the baby. However, we do need to discuss how we'll navigate this situation publicly. The fans are understandably curious, and we need to be transparent while also respecting your privacy".

I nodded, understanding the need for honesty while still maintaining boundaries.

"Of course, sir. We're prepared to address the situation openly, but we also hope for understanding and respect from our fans".

The CEO offered a reassuring smile, his confidence instilling a sense of calm within me.

"We'll work together to craft a statement that addresses the situation with sensitivity and clarity. And as for your schedules and commitments, we'll make adjustments to ensure that you both have the support and flexibility you need"

Gratitude flooded through me, knowing that we weren't facing this daunting journey alone.

"Thank you, sir. We truly appreciate your understanding and support".

Tzuyus POV

Dance Pratice Room

I was deep in practice when I received the urgent summons to the SM CEO's office. Confusion swirled within me as I made my way there, wondering what could have prompted such an abrupt interruption. 

~ A few minutes later ~

CEO Office

As I entered the CEO's office, I was met with his stern gaze, and the weight of his disappointment hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Tzuyu, you must be aware of the chaos that's erupted due to your fiancee Mina's recent slip-up".

"Slip up?".

He slided me the tablet.

KoreanGossip: Fans are shocked as Twice Mina accidently shares photos of fiancee The Dream Tzuyu holding a baby. There's still yet to be confirmation if the young engaged couple are parents