4

This part is going to be a bit longer so... enjoy!
__________

Y/n pov

"Soo tiiirrreeed..." i rested my head on the table of the library. Minhee didn't come today, so i am all alone right now. Where is that annoying— "Were you an ostrich in your past life ?"
HMPH, SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL. I lifted my eyes and met his. " I am here to study so i can beat you in the next exam!" "Try your best , you are just wasting your energy." He stretched his arms. He really likes to provoke me ,huh?

"Glad to see your fever is gone, maybe we can start our project today." "Sure , but we have to do some grocery shopping before we start. He said . "Huh ,why?" "You ate my last packet of ramen last night! So you're paying it back." "That was yours?!" I exclaimed. "Of course, it was mine!" "No way! It was mine!" "I had it labelled, it was mine!" "No it was not!—" i wanted to argue further but the librarian gave us a warning death glare.

///TIME SKIP

we were heading back to home when ....
"Meow..." "Hey there little fella," i cooed and knelt down to pat the little kitten in the box...Yeonjun was on my side . " Someone must have dumped it ,poor guy." He sighed . "Hey! Why dont we keep it!" I suggested. " but i thought we already have a cat at home ." He frowned . "Who? Me?" I asked. "No. Me. You never look like a cat." "Then what animal do i look like?" I asked curiously. "A rabbit?" "No a sabertooth tiger." I smacked his arm. "Yahhh! Thats insulting!"

Yeonjun burst out laughing and giggled . "I am just kidding! Dont get mad silly!" I felt like my heart skipped a beat. Its very rare to see yeonjun laugh heartily, and his smile is radiant too. "Come on , lets go!"Yeonjun picked up the grocery bags. "B-but i wanna keep it...." "No way, i dont want small animals in my apartment." He shook his head.

"But its my apartment too! Look at him , he's so small and vulnerable ..... lets keep him." I requested. "Its easy to say , but it takes a lot of responsibility to raise it." "But—" i argued "we're wasting our time. Now lets go we have work to do." He dragged me along with him before i could protest any further

///TIME SKIP

"What the—" My jaw dropped in disbelief. Yeonjun sighed and tossed his phone aside . "Thats the final result, go cook something for me now." When did his gaming skills get better?!
Me and my big lod mouth!! After completing the project, i suggested to play a video game. The looser has to cook dinner for the one who won. And i even lost three rounds !!. "Anything you need to say." He raised a brow . "I'll cook it,okay?" I got up and marched to the kitchen . Suddenly a wicked plan appeared in my head.

///AFTER SOME TIME

"Yahh yeonjun ! The ramen is ready!" I announced " K...." He replied while watching the tv. Yeonjun came and sat on the dining table. I was holding my smile while he took his first bite. Yeonjun immediately started to cough and rushed to the sink. "Pfft," i giggled. "Hey how do you like the extra sauce in your ramen ?" Turning off the tap,he glared at me. "How dare you!..."
Uh oh...Danger.

"CHOI Y/N!!!" I ran out of the kitchen and ran straight to my room. But as i was about to reach the door , an arm encircled my waist,pulling me backward. "EEEEEKKKKK!!! YEONJUN LET GO!!!" Yeonjun shoved me to the wall, hands next to my head. His eyes spitting fire! The last time i triggered him was by calling him a boy toy ,but this time....its like he's gonna slice my throat!

I held my hands up nervously. "Y-yeonjun, i am sorry alright? Its just a prank , dont take it seriously...." "Oh? You call it a prank huh?" Yeonjun gripped my chin. Without warning he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

BOOM!!! As if there's a firework explode in my head . Is he k-kissing me?! I could taste the hot sause coming from his mouth. It burned my lips and tongue. Yeonjun withdrew his lips. "How do you like this prank?" I cupped my mouth and was too stunned to speak. Then heat rushed from my nect until it reached my face. My legs wobbled while my mind went blank. Suddenly everything started to spin. The ceiling was collapsing. I saw panic flash across his face as everything blacked out.

Y/n pov

"Ye-yeonjun, what are you doing?" I gawked at him in horror . "Isn't it obvious?" He climbed on the bed and drew closer. "I'm gonna make you mine tonight." He pinned my hands above my head . A sly smirk was playing on his face . My geart was about to explode. I gulped nervously. "Are you c-crazy?!" I exclaimed . "Nope , i'm not..." He began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his chest. "I'm just being naughty..." His tongue ran on his upper lip slyly.
"So brace yourself..."

"...no, no, NO!!!" I gasped and jolted awake . W-what was that? Was it a dream?! I pulled my blanket to mu chin. My heart had not calmed down at all. "Oh god, it was just a dream." I let out a sigh in relief. Then my brain began to recall back the kiss ..... okay ,THAT was not a dream!

Why the hell did yeonjun do that!? I even fainted! But.... its just a prank isn't it? Now that i think about it,yeonjun robbed my first kiss! Damn! How dare he steal my first kiss... And make me have this crazy dream of him!

________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it!
Word count- 977 words