Chapter 1

"Just two more hours." I say to myself. Looking at the antique grandfather clock across the way from the desk I'm sitting at. To be honest I don't really pay any attention to the time when I'm working at 'To Have And To Hold'. But this was different.....I was different. Noah would soon be landing in Brighton and I would get to see him. Me. Ever since he came to Brighton and kissed me on the beach and brought back Princess Autumn I've been in some sort of trance like I was floating on air or something. He was coming back.
When he surprised me on that cold winters day Noah didn't actually have any plan on what he was going to do or where he was going to stay. "Look what another inciting incident causes" he chuckled when he realised he didn't think it out. That's what I love about him. That he could fly halfway across the world and not have a single thought of where he was going to sleep. We were able to convince my parents for him to stay for a couple of nights. It took dad a little longer to agree but he didn't mind after Noah expressed his hate for rugby too and shared a similar sense of humour as my dad. Noah only stayed for three days which didn't seem like enough time for us. But we managed to spend every waking moment together. In the morning when he was there I would creep downstairs in my snow leopard onesie and sneak into the living where he would be fast asleep. He always looked so adorable when he was sleeping. The first morning that I did this Noah woke up when I sat down on the opposite end of the couch.
"Miss Penny! Were you secretly watching me sleep so you could plot an evil plan when I was at my most vulnerable?"
My cheeks started to fire up.
"Yes, I mean no that's not why I was....umm"
Noah started to laugh which made me feel at ease. He then gestured for me to lie down. So I did. And we spent most of our mornings lying together and just talking. It felt nice and it felt like something that was missing for so long came back. I didn't see much of Elliot that weekend mainly because his dad decided to take him up to London so that they could 'bond' and have some 'quality time' together so he could get his head around Elliot's sexuality. I guess it showed that his dad was trying and Elliot did appreciate that.
"Plus he's bringing me to one of the four fashion capitols. Bonus!" he said.
In those three days Noah and I spent most of our time at home or on the beach. Him and I were both on an Internet detox and still are (apart from skype and iMessage of course) we were also on a 'people detox'. Not like we were shutting people out, we just decided to close the blinds for a few days. (Metaphorically speaking. We didn't use actual blinds) Noah sometimes asked me about my blog and how he felt guilty for being the reason I stopped writing. When he said that I gently cupped my hands to his face and said " you didn't stop me from writing. You just helped me find my voice that I didn't need to type on my laptop and share anonymously. You gave me my identity back" He smiled and kissed me so passionately that it seemed like the whole world was spinning.

"Why won't time go faster!" I said angrily. Not meaning to say it out loud. A middle aged couple who were eyeing at a 60's styled wedding dress looked over in my direction. "Sorry" I said blushing. The woman raised her eyebrows and continued her focus on the dress. Why do I always make a fool of myself? Before I could even get back to focusing on work my phone vibrates and I check to see who texted. It's Noah.