00.1

️ WARNING ENGLISH IS MOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, AND THERE IS A SMUTTY PART AT THE END⚠️

Maria p.o.v

It was my first day in highschool and I was excited to make new friends!As I was walking around the hallways, I spotted some people in distance.I thought to myself 'if I want to make friends I should just go up to them and talk to them!" So I did, "Hey! I'm Maria, I'm new here is it fine if you show me around?" I said luckily I didn't stutter. They looked at me for a few seconds before smiling at. Did I just become friends with them? Or are they going to bully me?"Hello,I'm Lucas and she's Stacy and Alex" Lucas as he points at a girl and boy. "Hi" said Stacy "what's your name?" "Oh! I'm Maria, nice to meet you!" I say as I reach my hand out for a handshake.She reaches for my hand and shakes it "Were going to a club later, want to join us?" She said "sure, what time?" I said with a tone of happiness in my voice."Is 7 pm ok With you?" Said Alex, "oh sure" I said.

August 14, 2024... 6:47 pm.....

It was already 6:47, I was in Stacy's house with Alex and Lucas, Stacy said if she could pick my outfit, I said yes but I think I'm starting to regret it... Stacy pick out a small pink skirt with a long sleeve white shirt that had a hole in the middle where you could see my chest, I was flatterer by the outfit but Lucas said he'd pay me 20 bucks if I kept the outfit on, and I mean money is money? Right???

"Lucas you better pay me those 20 bucks!" I half yelled at him,"fine! But remember you have to keep it on ALL night!"he smirk "other wise I get to keep my 20 bucks!" "Sounds like a deal to me If I were you" blurred Alex 'of course you'll say that,you think I wouldn't notice when you and Lucas flirt with each other?' I though.

AT THE CLUB.... August 14... 7: 34 pm......

As we were walking I noticed a girl at the door of the club, it looked like she was waiting for someone? "Oh! Maria I forgot got to tell you that me twin sister is coming to! She's waiting for us at the front!" Lucas half yelled 'wait twin sister?? I thought he was an only child, oh well that just means I get to have a new friend!' I thought. As we got closer to the club, Stacy grabbed my hand and ran to the front door (she actually just dragged her) "HEY! SLOW DOWN!" I yelled at her. She stopped at the front, and gave our tickets and ID to the man at the at the front "alright you may go in" he said. We walking as the loud music in the background started to get louder, "Come on let's go get some drinks!" Said Lucas, as he grabbed Alex's hand and ran the Bar for some whiskey 'I knew it! There so gay for each other' I thought as I watched them. I looked to the girl next to me... She had the same texture as Lucas except for the fact that's she's a girl instead of a boy, "hey are you just to stare at me pretty girl?" Her voice.. it has a calming tone to it. 'Wait.... Pretty girl!?!?' My face started to get red, nobody ever said I was pretty... I shook my head and quickly sat down next to Stacy, "hey we should get some shots!" She blurred out "oh, sure!" I said with a smile 'maybe just 2 shots? I don't want to get tipsy' I thought.....

6 Shots later.....

'ugh I was only supposed to get 2 shots not fucking 6' I thought. I got up from my chair to go use the bathroom, Alex and Lucas are making out in the corner and Stacy is just flirting with some random ass dude and Lucas twin sister is nowhere to be seen maybe she went home? I walked in to the bathroom as I close the door behind me, I turn on the sink and wash my hands. I then heard the door open, I look up to see Lucas twin sister? 'what the hell even is her name?' I thought. She slowly walked around me, she then put her cold hands on my waist as it wants shivers down my back. "what do you want" I said, as I try to get out of her grip 'damm she strong' I thought, "I .... want you..." She said in a almost quiet voice "W- what do you mean?" I studder. She slowly turns me around... And kisses my lips!? I was shocked. Not only because this is my first time kissing someone but it's because I don't even know her name! 'Her lips are soft and she kinda tastes like lemons' I thought. She slowly led me to one of the stalls in the bathroom. She sits down and makes me sit on her lap as she starts to kiss me again, to be honest I like her kisses and the fact that I'm sitting on her lap.

She takes off my shirt and quickly move to neck kissing, and biting it.

Lucy p.o.v

'she taste like sweets' I though as I stand up and pill her to the wall of the stall, I roughly bite and kiss her neck, as she quickly moans. It's quite but good enough to turn me on......

I take off my shirt and bra as I also take her bra off, I rubb my face on her breast and start to kiss and suck on them......

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Maria moans again at the pleasure on her chest, on the other hand Lucy takes both of the pants and underwear off as she sits on the toilet and makes Maria sitting on her. Lucy starts to touch Maria on her clut, chest, and more. "Ah~" moaned Maria and Lucy bit her sweet spot, Lucy starts to brutally abuse that spot, making Maria moan in pressure.

After that, Lucy stands up and rubs her clut against Maria's making her grunt in pleasure. "Oh~ just like that baby~" Lucy whispers in Maria's ear as she whimpers.

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

NO ONE'S P.O.V

After Lucy and Maria finished they cleaned there self (Maria cummed 4 times0_0) they went home and cuddled

While with the rest of the group they also went home, only about 1 hour after Maria and Lucy.

_____________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for the reads I really appreciate it<3

Also I will make more smut maybe about Alex and Lucas? Tw: the kinda smutty part was based off the song shoulder Boulder >_<
Next time I make smut I will make it slightly better and longer <3

Words:1170

By:C.C