1. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

The Rathore villa, Mumbai

It was a very lively night. The air was filled with laughter and joy as people engaged in various games and conversations, creating an atmosphere of sheer delight. Everyone seemed to be in high spirits, enjoying the company of friends and family. The weather was perfect, with a gentle breeze that added a pleasant touch to the evening.

The decorations were meticulously done, with vibrant colors and twinkling lights that illuminated the entire area beautifully. The scene was nothing short of magical.

As the night progressed, everyone was deeply immersed in sharing their thoughts and stories. The sense of community and togetherness was palpable. People from different walks of life were bonding over shared experiences and newfound connections. The children ran around, their laughter echoing through the night, while the adults engaged in animated discussions and light-hearted banter.

Amidst this joyous chaos, a car slowly pulled up outside the grand Rajvansh Villa. The sound of the engine caught everyone's attention, and all eyes turned towards the entrance. The car door opened, and out stepped a girl who seemed to have walked straight out of a fairy tale. She was breathtakingly beautiful, wearing a traditional Gujarati lehenga that shimmered under the lights. The intricate embroidery and vibrant colors of her attire made her stand out effortlessly.

Her hair was silky and flowed freely over her shoulders, catching the light with every movement. She looked like an ethereal fairy, almost too beautiful to be real. Her presence had a magnetic quality that drew everyone's gaze. She wore delicate jhumkas that swayed with her every step, and her wrists were adorned with silver bangles that jingled softly.

As she walked towards the gathering, there was a hush of awe and admiration. The crowd parted instinctively, making way for her. She smiled warmly, her eyes sparkling with joy, and greeted everyone with a graceful nod. Conversations paused as people took in her enchanting presence. It was as if time had momentarily stopped to admire this vision of beauty.

She joined the group, and her lively spirit quickly blended with the festive atmosphere. Her laughter was infectious, and her charm was undeniable. She shared stories of her own, her voice filled with enthusiasm and warmth. The night continued, now even more magical with her presence, as everyone reveled in the enchantment of this unexpected guest. The memories of this night, marked by her arrival, would be cherished by all for years to come.

After the girl stepped out of the car, her entire family emerged as well. Everyone was overjoyed to be reunited after such a long time. The whole family immediately embraced each other warmly, exchanging heartfelt greetings. Her younger brother greeted everyone with a polite "Namaste," and her mother began introducing the girl to everyone.

"Mom, i remember each of them"
Amyra said with a beautiful smile.

She entered in a Rathore villa after 12 years.

Flashback

Avinash and karna are bestfriends and their family are business partners. They are not just business partners, they are like families. When amyra's parents adopted her. They did a big celebration. The Sharma invited Rathore's. It was the first meet of avinash and amyra. After that, the Rathore's suddenly shifted to mumbai from Ahemdabad.

Flashback ends

"Aww, you are so beautiful amyra ." Nandini complimented amyra .

"Umm, but you are cuter than me aunty" Amyra replied.

When they were talking a sudden voice came from behind.

"Nandini, the band who comes on every garba night to sing songs will not be able to came this time, i just got a call from them." Vivek informed nandini.