14 ✰

Heeseung pov:

It was Wednesday morning, Y/n would probably have to go see her mother tomorrow. I wondered how that would go, hopefully she would be okay. Like always, I had nothing to do. Maybe I could ask Bora is she wanted to hang out with me? I should give it a shot. I saw her come out of the bathroom, she looked ready to go somewhere already.

"Hey" I called to her when she came out, making her look up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... maybe want to hang out with me..? I don't really have anything to do anyway" I asked. That was so awkward, I can't believe I asked like that.

"Oh... well, I would love to..." She replied, I started to lighten up, but that small joy came to an end once I heard the second part "but yesterday, Jay already asked me to go out somewhere with him. Maybe another time?" She smiled awkwardly after she finished her sentence.

"Yeah, uhm that's alright. Have fun though" I responded, chuckling awkwardly after. Why did I have to ask, obviously Jay would beat me to it.

"Okay well, gotta go! I'll see you later, bye!" She smiled and waved before leaving the room.

"Ugh, I should've known!" I said to myself when she was gone, I should've known that guy would've beat me to it. She probably didn't want to go anywhere with me today anyway.

Suddenly, I heard two knocks at the door. I got up and went to check who it was. I opened the door slightly and saw Sunoo waiting at the door.

"Hi" he smiled, looking around my room.

"Uhm, why are you here?" I asked, letting him in.

"I wanted to uhh ask you something" he replied, smiling a bit.

"Okay well do you want to come in? I can uhhh I can maybe get you a snack or something?"

"Sure! Can I just sit anywhere then?" He asked, to which I nodded. He walked over to sit at the edge of my bed, since it was closest to the door.

I came back holding a bar of chocolate for him and some water and handed it to him. He thanked me and started eating it before I sat down next to him.

"So... what is it you want to ask me?" I said, he turned, looking a bit flustered.

"I wanted to know if you had any tips like... if you like someone? Actually not even like, someone you love so much and want to spend the rest of your life with, do you have any tips for that?" He asked. My eyes widened a bit. Who did this guy like so much that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with them?

"Uhm.. well I can tell you, but who is this person you love so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them? That's a bit surprising, you're not even dating and you already know you want to marry them?" I chuckled a bit.

"It's your cousin... you know, Y/n? We aren't dating but I wanted to tell her how I felt, but I don't know how" My eyes widened again. Y/n? It's honestly so obvious they like each other, they seem to be the only ones who haven't noticed.

"Oh. Well- wait, you don't even need tips. She obviously likes you back! It's actually very obvious. And why would you ask me?" I said, more confused now. Why was I the one he was asking?