NIGHTMARE

Recap

JI-CHANG: however you wanted our consideration.

JIN: So we chose to invest some energy in you.

Yu-Jin: Jincha! (Really!). Well, I am energized.*acting all dramatic*

JIN: Me to.*doing the same*

JI-CHANG: Me three.*the same again*

CHAPTER TWO.

YU-JIN POV

I was in the car on the way to my University. Let me tell you guys more about me I am an extremely rich person but it is not as perfect like people see it. Simply I hate my life, I lost my mom, and I get nightmares every night sometimes it gets so worst that I have to sleep with oppa or Appa. I have a great talent which is singing, dancing, and boxing.

YU-JIN: I am so excited to spend my time with my handsome Appa and Jin bro.

Later then I was wondering looking at the window about the nightmare, it took pace at my school, where me and Yuna (my best friend) were getting out of the University and suddenly a car came out nowhere and crashed her, she was on the floor bleeding like anything.

YU-JIN: God that was too much.

Anyways I reached school, I was making my way to the class, and suddenly I felt a soft pair of hands hugging me, and that second I knew who it was .

END OF YU-JIN POV

Yu-Jin: Ya, Yuna I know its u.

Yuna: how do you know it is me all the time, are you a alien or something who has another 2 eyes at the back.

Yu-Jin: Let me tell you for the 1200587368th time, I am a beautiful human being, now lets get to class before the math teacher.

Yuna: Gosh will she ever leave us alone!?

Yu-jin: I feel really sad but let me tell u that is never going to happened.

Yuna: *crying*

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL DISPARSEL*

YU-JIN: How about u come to my house so we can hangout and finish our homework's.

YUNA: Yeah that sounds good we will meet by 5:00pm

YU-JIN: Okay be careful don't run on the roads!!!

*CAR CRASHING SOUND*

YU-JIN: YUNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

YU-JIN POV

My heart stopped for a second, see Yuna on the ground bleeding like anything. Without thinking twice I ran to her, she was still conscious.

YU-JIN: Yuna see don't close your eyes see I am here for you.*crying*

YUNA: Yu-Jin I don't think I can.*weak voice*

she closed her eyes, I tried to wake her up up but she never did.

I called my driver to came fast. We drove her to the hospital. She was taken to I.C.U room. I called her Eomma and appa to come and even my appa came.

I was crying remember the nightmare I got today.

YU-JIN: *HICCUP* it is all *HICCUP* my fault *HICCUP* I should have taken the nightmare seriously.

I saw appa and Jin oppa rush towards me seeing me cry.

JIN: Are you ok Yu-Jin??!!

JI-CHANG: Why are you crying love ??!!

YU-JIN: Appa *HICCUP* I lost my mom*HICCUP* now there*HICCUP*is no way I am *HICCUP* losing my best friend *HICCUP* who cared about me *HICCUP* like my own unnie.

JIN: Its ok Yu-Jin think positive. Fighting!!

YU-JIN: It's easy for you to say its ok but it's not ok bro

JIN: It's not you the only one who lost your mom it's even me, she's also my mom!! I know how it feels. She will be fine. Don't worry love.*hugs*

YU-JIN: *sobbing*

END OF CHAPTER