SURPRISE PART 2

RECAP

I am at the company, now going to the basement, Well I did inform Jin oppa about everything, Him and his team are now monitoring me from the security camera room, he gave me a necklace, in which a location tracker installed, I got inside the basement, and Damn these weapons are no joke! I held one of them in my hands and damn, I sure felt like a badass.

CHAPTER 15

YUNJIN POV 

I knew there was a presence behind but you I played dumb, it was like some typical kidnap scene, a guy come's and make's you faint and then carries you away, Just like I imagined, a man in black put his napkin on my mouth.......................................................................................

So boring......You think I fainted Nahhhh, I held my breath when he pressed the hankie, I closed my eye's pretending, then he put me in the backseat of the van, such a fool. I knew Jin oppa would be following me, he will be really worried, so i turned on the GPS and enjoyed the ride along with some stupid people. After sometime the guys took me to the basement and tried me to the chair, he called his boss and informed about me.

?????: Boss, we tried her, she still not awake!

And after sometime that so called "boss" came and started laughing like some maniac,                     Well poor him, he doesn't know I'm the one who's trapping him and making him a absolute fool.

I silently started cutting the ropes and he even isn't aware of it, what kind of "boss" is he? Uff! did not forget to mention he voice was kind of similar, then I kinda pretend to wake up and

A/N POV 

You guys might be wondering how this girl coded 18 year old lady, that  Heeseung had to  save her from being harassed , Suddenly became all Fearless and brave!

Well... remember the day Heeseung saved Yunjin well...

FLASH BACK

YUNJIN POV

SKYLAR: Shut up before I shoot u. ( he said taking a gun out, which look LIKE A FUCKING TOY! )

SKYLAR: baby girl, let me introduce myself Skylar( he said pinning me into the closest wall he could find in that corner, my blood boiled, i swear i wanted to kick his ass, but i kept my mouth shut and tried to run away)

My blood boiled once again, he didn't let go for a long time, so i was about to chose violence, I tighten my fist and was about punch his face but someone already did it.

HEESEUNG: what the heck are you trying to do? run away before I report you.

END OF FLASH BACK

And the same goes on, Yunjin was never a girl coded and weak it's just that you never saw this side of her, she learned how to fight after a Mafia attached her father's company for some raw material's after that her father learned a lesson and trained his company and his kids for situation's like that, Yunjin learned boxing and taekwondo for 6 years with Jin, along with the training of how to use weapons.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED?

END OF CHAPTER