PEEK-A-BOO

RECAP

YUNJIN POV

HEESEUNG: Oh, i forgot... give me your phone number! so i can call you up when i am ready for your treat, and also cause we can hangout with each other when we are free!?( Shit... that actually caught me of guard)   

YUNJIN: (i smiled) Yeah sure, give me your phone!( he gave me his phone, i gave my number, and did our good bye's)

HEESEUNG: Byeeeee

YUNJIN: Bai-bai!

END OF RECAP

CHAPTER 13

YUNJIN POV

I came out, and saw Jimin oppa and Jungkook waiting for me, so i rushed over cause it was getting late!

YUNJIN: Guys get in, we are getting late

JUNGKOOK: Wait Hyung wasn't she the who made us late, talking to her Heeseung!(I clearly knew what his intentions are, Plus it caught me off guard again....I was red as a tomato)

YUNJIN: Shut up(i said starting the car and rising the speed of it)

And in a few minutes we got there and saw the rest of them waiting for us 

JIN: Why were you late?!

JUNGKOOK: We are late cau-

YUNJIN: There was traffic! (i said death staring Jungkook)

SUGA: Okay we get it how about we stay in the car, and only Jin Hyung and Yunjin go since you told only you guys will be coming, and before they get in the car we all come out and surprise them

SUGA: Okay we get it how about we stay in the car, and only Jin Hyung and Yunjin go since you told only you guys will be coming, and before they get in the car we all come out and surprise them..!?

JIN: Sounds good.( I nodded)

YUNJIN: Okay let's go inside they should be here by now!( Jin oppa nodded, we went inside and were waiting for them, after a few minutes we saw them coming out) 

YUNJIN: (I ran towards Riha, and hugged her so tight) RIHAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAA.....

TAEHUNG: Bro stop you are going to get me deaf, BTW did you forget me?(he asked me so cutely, maybe because m attention was no Riha)

YUNJIN: No oppa, i missed you so much(i hugged him, Jin also did the same!)

RIHA: Well, oppa she obviously missed me more, am i right unnie! (she asked, i was kinda scared, so i just ignored that question)

when after all that long miss you drama, we headed to our car's, as we talked about before there is going to be a pretty fun surprise waiting for them, i am sure they are going to make it as scary as possible, after we reached there me and Jin oppa ran the opposite direction, me to the left and jin oppa to the right, taking a big round we hind behind the car, they looked confused af, i was trying my best not to laugh, and without thinking twice we gave a signal to the rest of the members, and i could already see how scary it is that i got fuck scared myself.....wait where did they get that shit?

RIHA: Yunjin unnie where did you go? Jin oppa why did you run?(she was shouting)

Bruh, this is gonna be the best, i saw Jimin oppa and Jungkook behind them, and as they tapped their shoulder, Jimin oppa tapping Riha and Jungkook tapping Taeyhung oppa, i think they decided on who's gonna tap who by their height (>~< LMAO) as they tapped the car door opened, they screamed their ass of, lucky i was recording so i can watch it all day long......they ran to the front they saw the door open hoped in without thinking twice, i guess because they knew it was Jin oppa's car, and then guess what? and then another scream could be heard clearer, god am LMAO, Namjoon oppa, Suga oppa, J-hope oppa were sitting inside with that mask.... they tried to get out but to late Jungkook already closed the door, shit Taeyhung oppa was more scared than Riha

TAEYHUNG: Pls leave us, do you want money? or do you want my company? leave us ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

then Suga oppa opened the door at our side, they saw us, i saw recording while LMAO, and oppa .... all they could hear was his window laugh, he was on the ground. after sometime, everyone removed their mask, me and Jin oppa were still laughing our asses out, while Taehyung oppa and Riha still looked traumatized, which gave rest of the member's a reason to giggle....... We were on the way to Taehyung oppa and Riha's house..........

RIHA: Can you all stop laughing and giggling, that was actually scary!(everyone got quiet)

TAEHYUNG: I am hungry, stop by anywhere... i want to eat! (thank god he reminded me, that we go pizza's for them)

YUNJIN: Ohhh wait we got you Pizza's(i gave them the boxes, they snatched it like some hungry money's T-T*another reason to giggle* )

RIHA: Unnie you saved my hungry tummy.....(she said filling her mouth with pizza, i smiled at her)

TIME SKIP

  Me and Jin oppa dropped Taehyung oppa and Riha to their house, and Jungkook took the other member's in the other car to their houses....................

END OF CHAPTER

A/N 

Hey everyone this your Author Yuki here, it been pretty long, sorry for the short chapter, I am really busy these days, a fully packed schedule, so i won't be able to write a lot.... but i will keep writing.....don't forget to vote and comment... stream 'Bought the heat back' by EN-

THANK YOU.................

YOUR AUTHOR,

YUKI KIM