Chapter 11: Vandalized

Closing her eyes tightly as she felt the sharp pain on the side of her head, Jimin cursed angrily. "Fuck." She banged the steering wheel with her car before her hands went down, fumbling to undo her belt before getting out of her vehicle.

She groaned when she saw the damage on the side of her car.

"Damn it." Cursing once again, Jimin clutched her head before the owner of the car who crashed into hers, rushed to her side.

Both men's eyes went wide when they saw how bad the expensive car looked before hesitantly glancing at a glaring Jimin. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming."

"That's what the red lights are for, you should've stopped." When she felt something sticky on her palm, she groaned.

Her head was bleeding.

Looking down at the red stain on her palm, Jimin wiped her temple when she felt something rolling down on it nonchalantly, she had no time to feel the hurt, or anger, she was too worried. "Just move your car out of my way, I'm in a hurry."

"But miss, your h-head–" The other man pointed at her face.

She wiped her temple again and glared at them. "Just move, quickly!"

"At least let us take you to a hospital–"

"If you don't move it right now, I'm gonna sue you." She was so close to Minjeong's house, it was only a bit after midnight so the road was mostly empty and she managed to speed up her way there. But something else just had to happen to her.

After the men ran back to their car, Jimin sighed and got back into her seat, feeling thankful that her car still managed to keep going despite the bad state it looked like it was in.

Her hand rummaged through her purse blindly as she tried to blink the blur out of her sight. Dapping the blood on the side of her face and her hair with her handkerchief, Jimin looked down at her phone and checked the map since her car's navigation had turned off, caused by the crash.

When she saw that she was a few minutes away from her destination, she stepped down the gas, and slowed down when she got on a straight path, where a familiar big car was parked at the end of it.

She didn't have time to look around more than she needed to, as soon as she got out of the car, she ran towards the front door, where Ryujin was standing, leaning on the wall alone. "Ryujin!"

The woman looked up in surprise. "Jimin? What are you doing– why is your head bleeding?"

"No time to explain, where's Winter?"

Ryujin looked both shocked and worried by the state Jimin was in, she scanned her body to check if she was hurt anywhere else before blinking rapidly at the worried face. "She's inside, but wait." She glanced towards the door, as if she could see what was happening inside.

"Is that man still inside?"

"No, he left, but Winter just told her parents about you, I think they're still talking now."

Jimin gulped audibly, her chest tightened with anticipation. "Where's Ningning and Aeri?"

The woman sighed and took a moment to answer. "With the police, dragging that bastard and his family away."

Frowning, Jimin bit her lip. Was it that bad? What really happened earlier that they needed the police to be involved? Were Minjeong's parents angry? Was Minjeong hurt?

Wincing at her own thoughts, Jimin turned around and was ready to barge in, but Ryujin grabbed her hand. She thought she had to fight the woman, but Ryujin simply nodded to her, gesturing to her to calm down and take her breath. "Manners, Jimin." She reminded her with a small teasing smile.