ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜɪʟʏ

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

Late at night I navigated the dimly lit corridors of my father's company, black gloves fitted snugly on my hands. Clutching my iPad, I monitored the security feeds, ready to avoid any unwanted encounters. Hearing footsteps, I quickly ducked into a dark corner, locking the iPad and holding my breath as the sounds gradually faded away. Once the coast was clear, I moved stealthily, punching the security code into the keypad to disable the alarm and unlock the office door. Slipping inside, I swiftly locked the door behind me, enveloping myself in the deceptive safety of the shadow-filled room.

My father was meticulous about security, so navigating his digital defenses was no small feat. Fortunately, my memory was sharp. I approached his desk, booting up both his laptop and desktop computer. As the systems powered on, I tapped my fingers impatiently on the desk, listening intently for any unexpected sounds.

"Are you there, Woonie?" San's concerned voice crackled through the earpiece.

"I'm here," I whispered back, my eyes scanning the screen. "Just give me a moment to bypass the security measures before any alarms are triggered."

I began navigating through the dense maze of folders and documents. My focus was razor-sharp as I clicked through the directories, searching for the specific files we needed. Suddenly, I stumbled upon a folder marked with a high-level security encryption—a sure sign of sensitive content. I muttered a curse under my breath, quickly transferring its contents to Seonghwa's disk.

As I prepared to wipe the data from the computer to cover our tracks, Seonghwa's voice came through, urgent and clear. "We got the disk, get out now," he instructed.

Just as I exhaled a sigh of relief, a firm hand clamped down on my neck. I gasped in shock and turned to see my father standing behind me, his face contorted with rage. Before I could react, he shoved me forcefully. My body flew backward, crashing through the window. Glass shattered around me as I tumbled onto the balcony. The concrete met my body with a brutal impact, knocking the breath from my lungs and leaving me gasping in pain and shock.

As I struggled to catch my breath, sprawled on the hard, cold concrete of the balcony, my father towered over me, his face distorted by rage. The chilly night air did nothing to cool his fury.

"How dare you turn against your own family? For outsiders?" he thundered, his voice booming across the quiet balcony.

Painfully, I propped myself up on my elbows, my body aching from the impact. "This isn't about betrayal, it's about right and wrong," I countered breathlessly, my voice firm despite the sharp stabs of pain with each word. "You've built your empire on deceit and theft. I cannot—I will not—let that continue."

He advanced, his hand raised as though ready to strike, his face red with anger. "I created all of this for us! Our family!" His hand trembled with the intensity of his emotions, his conviction that he was justified in his actions.