015|Stiles x Hades|

𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙊'𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 "I'm alone, I died alone and now no one cares"

"I'm alone, I died alone and now no one cares"

𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨
"I care for you, darling"

Song Suggestions:
🎵Cradles - Sub Urban🎵
🎵Give Em Hell - Everybody Loves an Outlaw🎵
🎵Skyfall - Adele🎵

SlytherinSquad0729 requested this one-shot

—————
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚃𝚘 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎
—————

All he felt was warmth, he didn't know why, but that's what he felt. He heard a voice, screaming out to him, calling his name, but it sounded so far away. His senses were dull, he couldn't see anything, or hear all that well.

He felt something on his hands, but he didn't know what it was. It felt wet and warm, but he couldn't pinpoint it. He couldn't remember what happened, or why he laid on something so uncomfortable.

The voice still hasn't stopped screaming, but it seems it has gotten further. He opened his eyes, and he saw blue ones, they were filled with tears, but his eyes slowly fell shut.

Finally, this feeling washed over him, the warmth increased, and he felt himself become relaxed and light. It felt like he was falling, but he didn't mind. He felt the wind against his face, but it just pulled him deeper, his thoughts turning into silence as he just... fell.

♰˚☽˚。⋆[𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱]⋆。˚☾˚♰

The sound of fire crackling somewhere in the distance reached his ears, and it caused him to stir a little. He groaned and rolled over, feeling the rough ground under him.

His whiskey eyes then slowly opened, and he was met with a red sky mixed with orange and grey clouds. Slowly sitting up, he looked around, trying to see where he was, but nothing was familiar. "Where am I?" He speaks out, wincing at the dryness in his throat.

"He's awake, go talk to him,"

"No, you go talk to him,"

"Nuh-uh, you do it,"

"Master wants to see him, so go talk to him,"

Stiles turned his head, his eyes landing on a boulder. He noticed what looked like a blue pointed tail behind the big stone, and he heard the whispering continue. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" He decides to call, maybe someone could help him, tell him where he was and how he ended up in this place.

The whispers stopped, and as a few seconds ticked by, Stiles started to think the voices were just a part of his imagination. That was until a head popped out from behind the boulder, it was red and round, but it also had yellow eyes that widened before it jolted back behind the boulder.