A VOW

He wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out of the shower, making his way into the closet

He wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out of the shower, making his way into the closet. He selected a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a pair of boxers. Removing the towel, he stood there in all his naked glory, donning his boxers followed by his pants.

As he gazed himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but wonder how someone could be so beautiful and handsome at the same time.

"How can you be so beautiful, Kim Taehyung", he mumbled to himself while admiring his reflection in the mirror as he put on his t-shirt.

He heard a knock on his door and mumbled for them to enter while he was in the middle of styling his hair. To his surprise, it was Namjoon hyung entering the room. He had a big smile on his face as he handed him his sports bike keys, reminding him that today was the day of his illegal racing match. 

"Yeah, and I'm going to win again", He confidently replied as he caught the keys Namjoon throwed his way. Namjoon chuckled and reassured him, "there is no doubt in that", as he patted his shoulder in a gesture of support and encouragement.

"Ahemm", Namjoon cleared his throat, causing Taehyung to glance at him as he adjusted his black boots. 

"Do you have something to tell me, hyung?", Taehyung inquired as he rose from the bed and made his way to the mirror. He picked up his leather jacket, which he had casually tossed there earlier, and began styling his hair before putting it on. The room was filled with a sense of anticipation as the two brother's prepared for their conversation.

"Father wants to meet you", namjoon said he felt scared as he looked up at Taehyung, whose face turned dark upon hearing that his father wanted to meet him downstairs. Taehyung had never hated anyone in his life as much as he hated his father - a murderer and manipulative freak who he despised with all his heart.

Despite his fear and anger, Taehyung knew he had to face his father. Taking a deep breath, he mustered up the courage to go downstairs and confront the man who had caused him so much pain. As he made his way down, Taehyung braced himself for what has to come.

"What the hell does he wants now, hyung?", Taehyung asked in a angry tone as he threw the things from the dressing table in anger.

"I don't know, he just told me to call you downstairs", Namjoon said as he gulped his saliva in fear. Namjoon gets scared easily, he hates killing and he hates violence, whereas Taehyung loves people fearing him and he loves how people respect him, even if it's by killing.  

Power and money mean everything to Taehyung, that's why their father chose Taehyung as the Mafia leader. Taehyung thrives on control and dominance, and he will do whatever it takes to maintain his position of power and authority within the criminal underworld.

Taehyung and Namjoon slowly descended the stairs, with Taehyung's expressions clearly showing his anger. He couldn't understand why his father had to show up and ruin his evening. Despite feeling excited about the race and the possibility of winning.