HATE WAITING

He sat there, waiting for the client to finish his work with; he hated waiting

He sat there, waiting for the client to finish his work with; he hated waiting. He valued time greatly, considering it to be precious. He couldn't waste him time on low-life people. Therefore, he stood up from his seat and began to walk out of the small coffee shop.

However, as he was about to step out, he noticed a bald man standing at the gate, searching for someone. He could tell by the bald man's gaze that he was looking for him. The bald man called out his name, prompting him to turn his steps and walk towards him.

"Sorry, for making you wait, shadow", the bald man apologized as they sat across from each other.

"I hate the word sorry", he replied sternly as he sat down.

"Well, there was a lot of traffic", the bald man explained, glancing at him.

"Can I see the face of the man who is completing this mission?", the bald man asked him.

"Well, I don't think my face should matter to you. All you should concentrate on is whether I will end your opponent or not", he replied, glaring at the bald man, through his mask. He was wearing all black from head to toe - black jeans, a black t-shirt, a black mask that covered his face, a black leather jacket, and black boots.

"Sorry", the bald man said, getting scared at the intensity of his voice.

The mysterious man's presence filled the room with an air of danger and unpredictability. His all-black attire added to his enigmatic demeanor, making it clear that he was not to be trifled with. The bald man couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as he stood before this formidable figure.

Despite his fear, he knew that he had no choice but to trust this enigmatic stranger to fulfil his task. The tension in the room was palpable as they faced each other, both aware of the high stakes involved in completing this mission.

The waiter appraoched them to take their orders. One of the men didn't order anything, but the bald man requested a cold coffee.  

"You have already wasted my time, and you are wasting it even more now", he said, rolling up sleeves to reveal his tattooed hands.

"Oh, sorry, here", the bald man apologized, handing him a photo from his folder. The interaction was tense, with the tattooed hand man clearly frustrated and the bald man trying to make amends.

As he took the photo from his hand, a sense of awe washed over him. The beauty captured in the image was unlike anything he had ever seen before. He was most beautiful man jungkook had ever laid eyes on, had silky black hair that cascaded down his shoulders and deep cocoa brown eyes that seemed to hold a universe of emotions. 

Jungkook couldn't tear his gaze away from the picture, mesmerized by the sheer beauty of Kim Taehyung. It was as if he was staring at a work of art, a masterpiece that took his breath away.

"You have to end him within a week", the bald man said, sipping his cold coffee. Jungkook raised his head from the picture and looked at him. "I will pay you double the usual", the man said, making jungkook look at him without blinking.

Just then, jungkook's phone alarm went off, signalling his gym time. The bald man had changed his timetable, angering jungkook. He stood up, took a dagger from his shoe, and threw it at the man's shoulder, with a deep voice, he said, "for making me miss my timetable", and walked out of the coffee shop, keeping the picture in his back pocket.      

           💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

                  🥀I hate waiting🥀