Chap 12 - Stupid girl

Imlie was still sobbing now guilt taking over "Please Aryan because of me dont lose your family. Mein chali jaungi kahi aur, aur maine job bhi dhundli hai but please-"

Aryan did not say anything but he glared and kept driving until they reached his penthouse. He dragged her to his place and pushed her as soon as they entered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? DOOR JAOGI MUJHSE? HOW DARE YOU?" He pulled her, he removed her duppata and threw it. He held her by button and pressed it hard
"Kaan kholke sun lo, if you ever talk about leaving ever i will kill you with these hands aur khudko bhi samjhi? Is jism pe, tumhari life pe, tumhare rooh pe sirf aur sirf mera haq hai samjhi????" He bit her jaw and then made a distance between them.

"Imlie you have no idea i am so mad at you!! I want to listen from your mouth now. Everything ek bhi detail choda tum dekh lena"

"So many dhamkis " Imlie muttered loudly and made a face.

"My warnings are not empty. Say it."He removed his shirt and sat on sofa. His anger was so much his body was on fire so he had to remove his shirt but Imlie is Imlie she gulped and kept staring at his chest and abs and his tatoos.

"How can a man be so hot?" She thought "Wow this man is my husband just realized no boyfriend direct husband. But he said he is obsessed with me then love? Does he love me?" Imlie was thinking all this forgetting that the man is already is pissed and now her lost in world making him more mad.

Aryan knew this girl is lost in her own world, he got up and came really close , he bent bit her on top of her cleavage which took her out of her thoughts.

"Aah"
"Idiot! Where are you lost huh?" He asked holding her by waist
"Woh woh- " She was blushing
"Blushing, hmmm dont worry jana blush tumhari saari sharam nikaal na di to mera naam Aryan nai" He pinched her nose, but his eyes were still red

"Answer me varna you are standing here whole night " He said folding his hands then walking back to sofa.

Imlie started to talk "Aru first of all i never wanted this please know that. I kept quiet just because i did not want you to not have family. I dont have one-"

Aryan hit the lamp next to him in anger "Say what you just said NOW!"
"I dont have one-"
Aryan dropped another lamp from other end, now it was complete dark
"Family you dont have ? Who the fuck i am? Huh? I get it ... you never considered me as your family right? Never thought thats why you kept quiet. Dissappointed Imlie. "

"But Aryan-"
"Shut up . Tell me what they did to you"
Imlie told him everything even about his marriage to Piya and what his mother said.
There was silence , "Wow Imlie Aryan Rathore, you are the most stupidiest girl i have raised and now married to. Now i know first you used to change clothes infront of me now since am back you are not why? Because of all the abuse. Remove your dress now"

Imlie eyes went wide "What ? No Monster kahi ke" She said now getting annoyed
"Remove it last time am asking " He said getting up
"No" she said stubbornly
"Ok dont tell me then-" He came and just grabbed her kameez and tore it . Imlie gasped "She hid her chest with her hand.

"Oh please. I have seen you" He walked behind and saw some marks of sticks which were deep, some burn marks on shoulder. He tore the dress completely. She was in her inners only. She turned around and hugged him just because she was feeling shy.
But he didnt hug her back, instead he distanced himself and turned her to see her back.

"Nobody can touch you anymore except Aryan Rathore" He whispered in her ears "Not even female"
Imlie just  blinked and shivered. She then felt kisses on her back, she arched in reaction. He slowly trailed upwards on her shoulder and bit her again.

"Ainda mujhse kuch chupna nai chaye samjhi?" He asked
Imlie just stood there gulping "I asked you something " He slapped her butt
"Yes Yes"
"Go change and food will be here shortly" He said going back to sofa.
"You will feed me today?" She asked smiling
"No not until I am ready because you really havw hurt me. I know my place in your life but for me you always been mine . Go" He said scrolling through his phone.

"Aru!" She wanted to say something but one look from Aryan and she scurried away like a rat. There were already clothes for her. Aryan had planned all this, he had suspicion but at this extent he didnt know.
Today morning he had gotten hold of cook aunty, other servants he threatened them, then he fitted cameras around at night before. He was seeing everything from his phone. When they saw them insulting her and hitting he barged in.

The food delivery arrived while Imlie was getting freshen up. They were on table, Aryan sat far from Imlie on purpose. They ate in silence, Aryan was frowning as he saw that  sauted vegetables were just lying on plate while the rice was gone.

"Eat the veggies" He ordered
Imlie who was in her own world again ignored and kept eating junk.
"IMLIE" Imlie looked up
"Huh?" She looked at him questioning him for his raised voice
"Eat the veggies" he emphasized each word
"No am full" she said innocently.
"Bachi kahi ki" He got up banging his spoon and went next to her and fed her the veggies forcibly. Imlie was making face.

Once done Imlie went to clean her dish then she remembers she has to go work tomorrow. When she came out Aryan too was getting up. He was still roaming shirtless "Go sleep" he said and went to his laptop and opened it.

Imlie nodded and went to the room and laid on bed smiling then her face fell because of what all happen today.
She went to sleep forgetting again that she forgot to tell her Aryan she will be working as dishwashing woman at a restaurant.