Chap 32 - On knees

When she reached Rathore Mansion, there was scary silence. Guards were not there anymore like before it seemed an ordinary mansion . Imlie went inside and as soon she stepped her foot in the hall, a shot rang out. Aryan dad was sitting with gun in his hand "DONT YOU DARE PUT YOUR FOOT IN THIS HOUSE. GET OUT!! MANHOOS! BECAUSE OF YOU HE KILLED MY WIFE AND MY BHABHI. OUT!!"

Imlie couldnt believe her ears , her eyes started to black out her pressure fell. Kuhu held her, but she was scared too.

"Nikal" Dadi shouted. Imlie eyes went on the wall. Shobha, Narmada and even Dadaji photos were on the wall.
"Imlie chal yaha se please." Kuhu dragged her outside shivering in disbelief. Imlie was just blank, she followed Kuhu without any fight.

"Aryan office chalo" she said coldly
Kuhu gulped, the driver then took her to destination.
"Kuhu stay here, i will be back"
She went , receptionist said that the boss is in meeting.
"I dont fucking care" And she barged in the conference room. There were  delegates sitting, a loud bang of door took their attention toward a angry woman who didnt see here and there and went directly to Aryan.

She held his collar and slapped "What have you done?! Killed your own family??? How will i ever live with this guilt!?????????"

"Everybody out!" Aryan screamed. The meeting was obviously over. Aryan face was red, "How dare you slap me?" He caught her by jaw.

She hit his hand away "HOW WILL I LIVE!!!"
"THEY DESERVE IT!! THEY WERE NOT HUMANS JUST A BODY WHO JUST HAD HATRED IN THEM" Aryan shouted back

"PLEASE ARU!!! THIS IS WRONG!!!"
"NO ITS NOT WHOEVER DO BAD WITH YOU WILL GET ONLY DEAD WARRANT FROM ME"
"You are blind!!!" Imlie said frustrated
"Yes i am blind!!!BLIND IN OBSESSION I TOLD YOU NOBODY CAN HARM YOU CHAHE WOH MERI FAMILY KYU NA HO!"

"You are nobody to give them punishment"
"I AM ARYAN RATHORE!!! NOT A NOBODY" Aryan said grabbing her face and holding her face between his hands.

"Leave me!!! "
"Never!! "
"YOU BECOME BLIND IN YOUR OBESSESION!"
"I DONT BLOODY CARE! And now go home! I will come at night and talk to you" the latter he said calmly trying to control.

Imlie stood there in disbelief , she pushed him and ran out. She went on her knees as soon she left the building and cried. Yes they were bad people, but he shouldnt have killed. People will only think that Imlie must have have provoked him, the rest of family forever hates her.