Info

Hello and welcome to this book for a 2nd time, anyways this is my authors note before you get the info for this story. Just so everyone knows I won't take people hating on my stories, I already feel shitty as is and I am pretty sure I have depression though I wasn't diagnosed with it. I have a lot of issues and i am tired and overworked from school because it drains my social and motivation battery to below 0, they are already very low to begin with and school just takes what energy I have left. I will also not take kindly to people trash talking others in the comments. Here are things I don't like or wont allow:
- Hate on me/my stories and the people in the comments
- Bullying
- Inappropriate/sexual comments
- Racist/homophobic people of any kind
- Degrading comments
- Perverted people
- Disrespectful people
- Don't post your age it's not flex plus I don't need to see it
- Spoilers for the horizons series because i haven't gotten around to watching it yet as I have been busy with school, and preparing for exams next week.
- Shipping wars
- People copying my stories if this happens and it is not just the story title please report the account it is not mine and I don't want my stories on anything other then wattpad or my stories in different languages.

Things I do allow:
- Shipping
- Requests when I ask for them
- Constructive criticism
- Use of my names for my stories because I either got inspiration from others or created my own story titles but the plot is my own.

Rules:
- Be kind to others because i see people being rude to each other you will be banned
- No copying my stories I only allow the use of the titles but you have to come up with your own plot because it is plagiarism.
- No racist or homophobic people are allowed because they will be banned as this is a safe place for all races, genders/gender identities, and sexuality's as I am apart of the LGBTQ+ community and it would be against me as well, I also have friends who are in the community, I am also dating my girlfriend.
- No perverted people or sexual comments that's just disgusting, and the NSFW is for stories only not the comments people don't want to hear about your sex life or other sexual or perverted comments
- Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated as it will help me get better at writing and it is always good to get helpful feedback. But harmful criticism is not allowed and you will be banned because I already have a hard time as it is posting my stories as it is because of motivation and my insecurity telling me that no one will like it and that it is shitty.

If you there is any more I will add little notes along the way because this is all I could come up with at the moment but there might be more things to add to the list.

Now that you know the things I do tolerate, don't tolerate, and the rules for my page and content i write I want to continue with the authors note at the start of this chapter, as I said before I feel shitty, my social and motivation bars are below 0 and that is why I haven't been posting much plus I deleted the original chapter for this and had to write it again because I originally wrote it on notes and deleted the note out of the app entirely. I also am pretty sure I have depression though I was not diagnosed with it, I have a lot of issues and trauma, etc. i also wanted to say that this story will contain what may seem like a lot of random or stupid shit to you but are my personal preferences for this fandom so if yo don't like it please don't read it because I don't want to have to deal with fucking hate on my stories when I am just trying to have fun and write my own great stories for people to enjoy because some of the ships I like I keep running into the same story and there are not a lot of certain ships and it feels like I have read them all even though I am not sure if that's the case. This might also contain 18+ content so don't read it if you are under 18, but let's be real none of us are 18, and plus I'm 16 so if you do read this just don't get caught by your parents because I am not taking the blame anyways bye you horny bastards.

Here are some points that are my own preference:

- Aaron is still the Ultima and his Ultima genes can only pass down through male members though he still keeps the Ultima abilities after having a male child

- Aphmau is the female Ultima/Luna and her genes can only be passed down through the female members and she still keeps the Ultima/Luna abilities after having a female child

- Aphmau also has the other divine symbols on her body just hidden and she has a copy of all of the relics in her body since she can use all of them, Laurence, Vylad, Vincent, Gene, Sasha, and Zenix have shadow night symbols on their body's as well.

- In my au Aaron is Shad in MCD and Aphmau is still Irene. How Aaron is Shad is that Aaron is the original soul, but when Shad got betrayed it gave Shad a soul, Shads soul was in the back of Aaron so Aaron was still in control until his death where Shad took over. When Aaron or Shad is in the back of Aaron's/Shads body they can't hear or see a thing so that's why Shad didn't know Aphmau was Irene and just thought she was Irene. Also since they can take control of each other Aaron was able to stop Shad from killing Aphmau in MCD season 3.

- Also since Aaron is Shad in my Au he is not dead though if something happens he could gain control of his body and go back to living with Aphmau and also if this happens naturally Shad would be able to hear what goes on in the outside world therefore he would finally know Aphmau is Irene and how she doesn't remember though I also think that since aphmau 'doesn't remember' her Irene personality is in the back of her mind like Shad's is with Aaron.

Word count 1108