CHAPTER THREE, PART TWO: Girl of Steel (part 2)

╔═.✾. ══════════════════╗
" 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟱𝟬 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 "
╚══════════════════.✾. ═╝

Kugisaki and Itadori's Roppongi were immediately crushed the second Gojo made them stand in front of a abandoned building, cursed energy sounded the atmosphere, "there's a curse here.." Megumi stated, sending two pepole in the group to go into a rage, and it wasn't Ayaka or Megumi.

"There's a big cemetery near by," Gojo began, "that plus an abandoned building, you've got a curse," he explained over Kugisaki's yelling.

Itadori seemed to be over the whole 'being lied to' thing, "so they pop up more often around graves." The pink haired boy said.

The red headed girl looked at him, "Nah, it's not the cemetery itself," she clarified, "it's the fact people often apostate cemeteries with fear and uneasiness," she explained as Itadori turned to look at her, "bit stereotypical." She hummed.

"Right," the brown eyed boy agreed, "it was the same for schools too wasn't it?" He asked.

Kugisaki stepped forward, "wait, hold up here," she intrupted, "he didn't even know that yet?!" She asked.

Megumi looked down at the girl with short hair, "to be honest.." the black haired boy stared and explained Itadori's situation with Sukuna's finger.

"He swallowed a special grade cursed object?!" Kugisaki exclaimed, "gross! That's so unsanitary and disgusting!" She icked as she stepped back from the other students, "I wanna hurl! No way, no way, no way, no way!" She continued to back away.

"That's not nice!" Itadori scolded.

Ayaka's lips thinned, "I mean..." she tilted her head to the side, "It was little painful to watch," she said honestly, "like Two and a Half Men, but you get used to it...at some point" she sweat dropped at that last sentence.

Megumi turned his head to the pink haired boy, "I agree with them." He said bluntly.

"I want to know what the four of you are capable of," Gojo continued, "just think of this as a kinda field test." The white haired man clarified, "Nobara, Yuji, you go exorcise that curse in the building." He ordered.

Kugisaki stomped her foot on the ground, groaning in frustration.

"Hold on," Itadori spoke, "I thought only curses could exorcise curses?" He questioned, "I can't use Jujutsu yet."

The blindfolded male turned to the pink haired boy with as smile, "if you look at it, your basically half a curse already, cursed energy flows through your body." He explained,
"although...controlling that energy isn't something you can learn over night," Gojo walked towards Itadori, passing him some kind of protective weapon, "so, use this."

The pink haired boy stared at the huge dagger in awe and a dropped jaw, "the slaughter demon," Gojo continued, "a weapon imbued with cursed energy so it will work on curses too." The blindfolded man explained.

"Ugh. How lame." Kugisaki scoffed before turning her back as she tied a belt around her waist, Itadori following behind.

Before the pair could enter the building,  a familiar voice spoke,"Oh, one more thing!" Gojo called out, making Itadori turn his head, "don't let Sukuna out, okay." The white haired man warned, "if you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses in that radius, but, anyone near by will get dragged in."

"You got it!" The pink haired boy replied with a thumbs up, "I won't let him out."

Kugisaki turned to the three males and other girl, "would you hurry it up?!" She said with annoyance.

"Alright, alright...." Itadori sighed as he ran towards the short haired girl, his response over lapping with Gojo saying: "have fun."

Though, 'fun', is the very last thing they would have.

╔═.✾. ══════════════════╗
" 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹, 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸,
𝗝𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 "
╚══════════════════.✾. ═╝