Chapter 4

Chapter 7: The Moonstone

I crouched beside Wyatt, her eyes fixed on the ground as they dug deep into the earth. The air was thick with the scent of damp soil and determination.

"We're close," Wyatt said, his voice low and urgent. "I can feel it."

I nodded, My white hair tied back in a ponytail, My hands dirty from the dig. I had joined Wyatt and the pack To Help them find Their Crystal

As they dug deeper, the Crystal began to glow with a soft, purple light. The hum of the crystal grew louder, vibrating through the soil.

Suddenly, Raven's shovel struck something hard. "It's here," he said.

My heart raced as they uncovered the crystal, its facets glinting in the flickering torchlight. It pulsed with an otherworldly energy, as if alive.

With reverent hands, Raven lifted the crystal from its resting place. The pack gathered around, their eyes aglow with wonder.

"We did it," I breathed, a sense of pride and accomplishment washing over me.

Wyatt turned to her, his eyes shining with gratitude. "We couldn't have done it without you, Addison. You're one of us now." *Kisses Addison*
(Everyone Gasps) Then They Howl (Happy For Wyatt)
As they held the crystal aloft, its light illuminated the underground chamber, casting a warm glow over the pack. In that moment, they knew their bond was unbreakable.

Together, we made our way back to the Wolfs Den, the crystal's power coursing through us