Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Stranger

Days passed, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. I started to notice strange things around the house - doors creaking open, shadows moving in the corner of my eye, and an eerie feeling of being watched.

One evening, as I was walking home from the library, I noticed a stranger following me. He was tall, with piercing gold eyes and jet-black hair. He wore a jacket, that billowed behind him like a dark cloud.

At first, I thought he might be a stalker, but there was something peculiar about him. He seemed to be watching me with an intensity.

As I quickened my pace, he kept pace with me, never getting closer or farther away. I finally stopped and confronted him.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"My name is Wyatt," he replied, his voice low and mysterious. "And you, have to come with me."

I rolled my eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"The creature you saw in the woods - it was me I was watching you because I believe your the great alpha. I was sent to pick you up that night but you fainted but you must come with me now!"

I laughed, thinking he was joking, but Raven's expression was dead serious.

"I'm Not Going Anywhere With You!!!" I Said.

He tries to grab me but I hit him and start running screaming help!!!
I hide behind a tree but then I see him behind me and he says
"Look I'm sorry I have to do this but you leave me no choice"
Wait what do you mea-
He knocks me out I fall to the ground helpless