5

Jack groaned when he landed on something hard.

     "He's here! Quiet!" he heard a Russian voice say.

     He opened the sack to see two elves looking at him. He opened it more, and he was surprised at what he saw. He was in what one would guess a palace. Standing in front of him were four beings. He recognized one of them as Bunnymund.

     There was a tall, buff, rotund, jolly-looking man with bright blue eyes, a long white beard and mustache, and thick black eyebrows. He had the words "Naughty" and "Nice" tattooed on each arm. He wore a red plaid shirt, black pants, and brown shoes.

     There was a half-human, half-hummingbird woman with fair skin and pink eyes. Instead of clothes, her entire body was covered in small iridescent contour feathers. Around her wrists and ankles there seemed to be yellow lines that almost looked like yellow bracelets and anklets, as well as yellow feathers on each side of her head that looked like earrings. She had long, drapery feathers that started at the waistline and ended at her knees. She had translucent wings on her back. She was talking to what looked like mini versions of herself, only these little fairies had hummingbird beaks on their noses.

     There was a short and pudgy golden man that wore an outfit made of golden sand appearing as a night robe. He had amber eyes and tiny feet. His hair, vaguely clownish, was golden and short, styled into five points, and glittered like sand.

     "Hey. . . ! There he is! Jack Frost!" North greeted him.

     "Wow. You gotta be kidding me," Jack muttered, and the yetis that brought him here hoist him up to stand. "Hey, hey! Put me down!"

"I hope the yetis treated you well?" North questioned.

"Oh, yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal," Jack responded sarcastically.

"Oh. Good! That was my idea," North said, completely naive to Jack's sarcasm, then gestured toward Bunnymund. "You know Bunny, obviously."

Bunnymund simply murmured.

"Obviously," Jack said.

"And the Tooth Fairy," North continued.

Toothiana and her fairies flew up to Jack.

"Hello, Jack! I've heard a lot about you, and your teeth!" she said excitedly.

"My-my what?" Jack stammered, confused.

"Open up! Are they really as white as they say? Yes—Oh!" Toothiana exclaimed as she opened his mouth to look at his teeth. "Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!"

The fairies swooned.

"Girls, pull yourselves together. Let's not disgrace the uniform," Toothiana lightly scolded them.

"And Sandman," North continued, but Sandy was sleep-hovering next to North. "Sandy? Sandy? Wake up!"

Sandy startled awake and descended to the floor.

"Hey! Woah! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?" Jack spoke up.

Sandy raised his hand to get Jack's attention, and he started making images appear above his head, trying to summarize what was going on. But then it started to get tricky for him to explain. Well, show.

"That's not really helping, but thanks, little man," Jack told him, and he froze an elf with his staff. "I must've done something really bad to get you four together. Am I on the Naughty List?"