0:3

The written test concluded seamlessly, almost tediously so, you found yourself disappointed and wishing you weren't there. The thought of U.A. High and socializing with peers held no appeal for you; in your opinion, they were all lacking in strength and failed to capture your critical gaze.

However, amidst this sea of mediocrity, there was one exception. This one exception appeared before you, during the practical test, otherwise known as;

The quirk apprehension test, where examinees are given ten minutes to use their Quirks to immobilize robotic villains in order to score points depending on the individual robot's point value. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted into U.A. High.

You intended to ramp up enough points to secure your spot, you didn't care for hitting first place, you just needed to pass so your captor(adoptive father) would get off your ass about your slave papers(adoption papers) he signed to buy(adopt) you. So that's what you were doing, before the gates opened you stood in the back of the crowd, everyone else was hoarding to the front, specifically a spikey haired blonde that wouldn't shut up about the gates taking their time to.

As the gates opened — you were the last to enter, the minute you took your first step the ground stilled, where you once were a crater stood in its place, your eyes lost all [e\c] hue, turning completely white as you moved through the air, above the stadium.

You sucked in a breath, your eyes closed, feeling the full affects of the quirk that was created in a tube and injected into you at birth.

Dominators touch—

An enhanced telekinetic power that was at your command, you possessed the ability to manipulate objects with the sheer force of your mind, capable of both finesse and brute strength. A single glance from you could crush objects, rupture the very ground beneath you, or dismantle any obstacles in your path, such as the robotic abominations below you. Your tactile dominance amplified your movements, granting you swifter and more forceful control, effortlessly rising above others as you imposed your will without restraint.

You opened your eyes.

Technically, were neither flying nor floating; instead you masterfully conducted a symphony of actions, a skill honed through years of practice in the program.

Concentrating your telekinetic abilities on yourself, you learned to maneuver your own form through the air with precision while simultaneously shielding yourself from harm, achieving mastery in the delicate art of self-directed motion and defensive force.

You moved your hands around you as if you were a conductor, and your music was the destruction you were creating below you.

A two pointer.

Three pointer.

One pointer.

The villainous bots below you were being reduced to a ball of metal, your fellow examinees below had no idea what was going on, they looked around in fear, who's quirk was this? Such a destructive force, that was seemingly effortless.

Some were frightened, while others angered as they went to go destroy a robotic villain, but the robot was crushed before they could even touch it. Metal floating balls began to collect into a pile as you decided that enough was enough, you had 27 points. That was enough to pass, you deactivated your quirk, falling from the sky like a star, you enjoyed this part.

Falling, letting loose, and as you were about to hit the concrete below you caught yourself with your quirk, your feet connecting with the ground. You stood in front of the huge pile of metal balls you created, looking at the mass, then scanning the area around you. Gazing at the students who were gasping in exhaustion, some crying out knowing they've failed, while others who were able bodied helping each other from debris that injured them.