Princess🌶️

Warning: Smut
Kinks: pet names, praise

CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Kiriii~" Katsuki whined. "We haven't done stuff in forever, I want attention please!" He pleaded as he sat on Kirishima's lap. "Princess, later I'm not in the mood." Kirishima responded while continuing to watch his phone. "Kiri pay attention to me!" Katsuki said needily while grinding on Kirishima's lap. "Princess you know how I get, I want you to be able to walk." Kirishima told Katsuki. Katiski looked Kirishima dead in the eye stopping what  he was doing. "What if I don't want to walk?" Katsuki told Kiri seductively then began kissing him and trailing Kirishima's body and stopping at his hard dick.

"Oh would you look at that , already hard? Mr. "Not in the mood". Katsuki chuckled. "Now Princess, who do you think you are touching me like that?" Kirishima said while flipping them over so he was on top. A hot pink blush spread across Katsuki's face and he turned his head away. Katsuki liked it when Kirishima was dominant towards him he'd never say that to his face though.

Kirishima slowly trailed down Katsuki's thighs rubbing them softly. "Kiri mm~ y-you know I'm sensitive there." Katsuki managed to get out. "Yes, I do" Kirishima replied while continuing to rub Katsuki's thighs. "Princess you ready to continue?" Kirishima asked already knowing the answer. "Y-yes" Katsuki responded, it was hard for him to focus when Kirishima was touching him.

"Clothes off" Kirishima instructed. Katsuki slowly stripped his clothes away until he only had his boxers on. Katsuki was shy when it came to this part, even though they had done "it" many times before Katsuki felt nervous each time. "No hiding Princess~" Kirishima told Katsuki seductively. Katsuki remembered the rule and quickly took off his boxers then blushed.

Kirishima put 2 fingers up to Katsuki's mouth, "suck" he demanded. Katsuki quickly obeyed. Kirishima then stuck the 2 fingers into Katsuki. "Stretched already Princess? Have you been messing either your toys?" Kirishima questioned. "Well, you uhm! We never do this anymore! I get lonely...." Katsuki replied trying to justify his actions. Kirhsima chuckled. "After this you won't be able to use them." Kirishima said while smirking causing Katsuki to blush hardly.

Kirishima reached over to the bed side stand for some lube. "Stop! N-no prep" Katsuki said shyly. "You sure?" Kirshima questioned not taking Katsuki seriously. Katsuki nodded. Kirishima slowly put half of his 11 inches in. "Ahh!~" Katsuki yelped. "Princess you ok?" Kirishima questioned afraid of hurting Katsuki. Katsuki nodded and Kirshima rammed the rest of his length into Katsuki. "FUCK!" Katsuki screamed from the immense pleasure he was feeling.

Kirishima pounded into Katsuki repetitively trying to find Katsuki's G-Spot, Katsuki bounced up and down with each trust. "You take me so well baby." Kirishima praised Katsuki. "Ahh~ th- mm~ ank y- AH!~ you" Katsuki struggled to respond. Kirishima continued to pound into his sex driven husband, listening to Katsuki's moans was like music to Kirishima's ears. One moan stuck out to Kirishima out of all the rest, "AHH~ mm~ Daddy~! R-Right there!"

Katsuki had never called Kirishima "Daddy" during sex. Kirishima stopped what he was doing, causing Katsuki to whine because of loss of touch. "Daddy? Princess, you're dirtier than I thought~" Kirishima said seductively and then rammed Katsuki hitting his G-spot. Katsuki covered how mouth with a pillow to avoid anymore weird moans. Kirishima thought the behavior was cute but he needed to hear Katsuki to know he was doing something right. Kirhsima threw the pillow on the floor.

"I-I'm close!" Katsuki screamed. Kirishima went faster because he was close too. I'm 30 seconds both of them came and saw stars. "Princess you did so good." Kirhsima said while taking his dick out of Katsuki. All Katsuki could do was nod. Kirishima went down to Katsuki's plump ass and watched his cum drip out of it. Perfect!" He said to himself. Kirshima began licking all the cum from Katsuki's ass. While Katsuki was moaning from pleasure. "All clean!" Kirishima told Katsuki.

"Shower today or tomorrow?" Kirishima asked Katsuki. "Tomorrow" Katsuki replied tiredly and weakly. "Ok!" Kirishima said energetically and put Katsuki on his back. "Good we did this in the guest room, I did NOT want to wash sheets!" Kirshima stated making Katsuki laugh.

Kirishima carried Katsuki to their bedroom and laid him on their bed. Kirishima put on some boxers and put some boxers as well as a tank top on Katsuki. Kirishima lied down next to Katsuki and started playing with his soft blonde hair. "Love you princess." Kirishima whispered in Katsuki's ear making Katsuki blush. "Love you too Ei" Katsuki told Kirishima. They both drifted off to sleep knowing how much they love each other and Katsuki wouldn't be able to walk properly tomorrow.

Word count: 808 (Sorry it's so short I've never written anything before. If you have anything you want me to write or suggestions on how to be better. Comment here!)